★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Any multiplayer RPG's? Or persistant levelling type games...

11-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Any multiplayer RPG's? Or persistant levelling type games...

Is there any RPG's that is kind of like Diablo, and with multiplayer? Or maybe a game that has persistent levelling, I read about some kind of RTS that had that? Any other recent games which are big (as in a lot of content etc)? Haven't bought an iPod game for a while but just got an iTunes gift card.
11-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Dungeon Hunter is like Diablo but it doesn't have online multiplayer

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

11-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Mainly looking for local multiplayer, but if it only had online that would be ok too. Any multiplayer games for that matter, as long as they are good quality games. I have F.A.S.T, Warfare Inc, and a couple others I can't remember.
11-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Why hasn't anyone heard of 7swords?! It's a mmorpg for the iphone, still in testing, and it's not text based. ALSO FREE

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
11-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsFall View Post
Why hasn't anyone heard of 7swords?! It's a mmorpg for the iphone, still in testing, and it's not text based. ALSO FREE
because its terrible - you can't login most of the time, and it crashes constantly.... I try it every now and then, but its useless at the moment.
11-27-2009, 02:09 PM
There isn't really anything out yet. But don't worry, it's just a matter of time. Devs are finally starting to stretch the legs of iGaming. Online coop FPS was considered a dream, then came COD Zombies. It'll come!
11-27-2009, 02:37 PM
you know, if you took the time to check the ROLE PLAYING games catagory in the appstore im sure would answer your silly question