Any multiplayer RPG's? Or persistant levelling type games...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Sambo110, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Sambo110

Sambo110 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Australia
    Is there any RPG's that is kind of like Diablo, and with multiplayer? Or maybe a game that has persistent levelling, I read about some kind of RTS that had that? Any other recent games which are big (as in a lot of content etc)? Haven't bought an iPod game for a while but just got an iTunes gift card.

2. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Dungeon Hunter is like Diablo but it doesn't have online multiplayer

3. Sambo110

Sambo110 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Australia
    Mainly looking for local multiplayer, but if it only had online that would be ok too. Any multiplayer games for that matter, as long as they are good quality games. I have F.A.S.T, Warfare Inc, and a couple others I can't remember.

4. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Why hasn't anyone heard of 7swords?! It's a mmorpg for the iphone, still in testing, and it's not text based. ALSO FREE

5. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    because its terrible - you can't login most of the time, and it crashes constantly.... I try it every now and then, but its useless at the moment.

6. Almy

Almy Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2009
    There isn't really anything out yet. But don't worry, it's just a matter of time. Devs are finally starting to stretch the legs of iGaming. Online coop FPS was considered a dream, then came COD Zombies. It'll come!

7. SuperSlovak

SuperSlovak Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    you know, if you took the time to check the ROLE PLAYING games catagory in the appstore im sure would answer your silly question