★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Android

01-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Send a message via MSN to SunHpp
Android

Hi TouchArcade !

My game Android on iPhone has just been flag as 'Ready For Sale' by Apple. It is just yet available into App Store.

Direct link : http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300671988&mt=8
A short video : http://www.jadegame.com/video.html
Screenshots : http://www.jadegame.com/?os=iphone

Have a nice day,
--
Julien Meyer
CEO JadeGame

jadeware@gmail.com
www.jadegame.com
01-07-2009, 01:02 PM
it looks very nice, unfortunately i'm out of cash for now

01-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Interesting, from the screenshot I'm reminded of IWBTG and lode-runner.

How's the difficulty on this game? Is it just as unforgiving? I've been looking for a insanely difficult game.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
01-07-2009, 01:09 PM
AMAZING!! review in under an hour.

I LOVE A P P L E !
01-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
it looks very nice, unfortunately i'm out of cash for now
Fortunately I am not out of cash and Im downloading it now.
looks like on screen controls.
Any plans for swipe controls?

Ill post my thoughts in a few.
01-07-2009, 01:14 PM
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=3430

I mentioned your game in this thread I made ysterday cause it looked interesting. I saw it in the new release area and saw that you said it was similar to Lode Runner. I have never played Lode Runner, but I know some people around here have been waiting for something like it to come to the iDevice

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
01-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Spelling

Saw this earlier but got put off by the spelling error in the forth screenshot in itunes. It says "roppes" when it should probably read "ropes". Those mistakes really puts me off. And I am from Sweden and English is not my first language but still it annoys me.

Will have a think about the actual game as well, looks kind of cool and hey I donīt see anything to match 3 with
01-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Can you play your own music in this one? I like the retro vibe I hear in the video but I still enjoy my own music or the odd podcast while playing.

I really think this should be a fundamental feature of all iphone games as it is what sets the platform apart from the DS and the PSP. YOUR games with YOUR music, kind of catchy?
01-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Nice Game.
Controls work pretty well.
Layouts are nice.
Graphics are simple but good.
Nice variation on items.
Well done. Thank you for my load runner fix.
01-07-2009, 03:30 PM
So i played some levels of this game. Looks very retro. I love the animation when you appear on the screan. the fps are decent and it reminds me of yes Load runner and also Nicky boom and a little of The newly released "escape" All you have to do is avoid the walking boys? men? eh. lol. collect the items. (looks like gold bags, or power of some sort) and make it to the door without getting hit by spikes and evil walking people! all in all i give this game a 4/5. because there should be an option to adjust how you move your character. maybe an update? i assume this is very biased and only my opinion but i think people may share my thoughts opinions, editorials, questions, concerns and whatnot. Also well worth the price tag. O and i lvoe planting bombs and watching the animation of the fuse getting smaller.

I LOVE A P P L E !