★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Simon's Cat Ltd
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Simon's Cat has arrived in his very own app! Now you can have Simon's Cat performing for you in the palm of your hand!

Purrfect Pitch is a creative musical app and a game too! The creative mode allows you to compose your own tunes, save them, and then watch as Simon's Cat sings them back! The game mode sees you taking on Simon's Cat, as he tests your ability to follow his lead in a series of increasingly difficult musical challenges!

Sure to raise a smile, this app is a must for any Simon's Cat fan!

Features:

- Touch-sensitive on screen piano.
- Compose and save your own tunes.
- Play back previously saved tunes.
- Challenge game mode with multiple challenges.
- The vocal talents and artwork of Simon Tofield.
- Fun!

Acidbottle's comments:

Love the online films with Simon's Cat and was pleased to see the cat has made his apple debut

Its a fairly straightforward 'Simon' style memory game with a few twists including composing and recording your own meow melodies! i am left wishing simon's cat was some kind of adventure game or at least something a little deeper. its an instabuy for all simon's cat fans tho and for all others, especially cat fans, i highly recommend checking out the website for the youtube vids.
11-27-2009, 04:25 PM
What are you supposed to do?

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
11-27-2009, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
What are you supposed to do?
well you know those simple memory games where you hear a note, memorize it, repeat the sequence then the number of notes increase? well its as simple as that! there appears to be 12 tunes in which simon's cat has to compose as well as the ability to compose your own. the animations of simon's cat are spot on! not going to grab everyone with its complex gameplay but i love simon's cat

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
11-27-2009, 04:57 PM
I love Simon's Cat... but I hate those memory games. Aww.

This seems like a missed opportunity for a "Simon's Cat destroys things" sort of game - now that, I would buy.
11-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomcyn View Post
I love Simon's Cat... but I hate those memory games. Aww.

This seems like a missed opportunity for a "Simon's Cat destroys things" sort of game - now that, I would buy.
totally agree its a kinda missed opportunity here. had this not have been simon's cat id never have purchased no matter how awesome it looked/sounded.

gonna try n find out if any more games are in the pipeline.

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014