★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join Robbie Williams on a wild ride while listening to music from his new album, Reality Killed The Video Star. Race against Robbie across the Mojave Desert on a classic motorcycle as seen in the recent Bodies video, or race in a buggy on a course modeled on Robbie's own private track!

Unlock videos, photos and more as you ride in ROBBIE WILLIAMS RACING, bringing the world renowned singer and entertainer closer to home than ever before in this, his first ever interactive game!

Game Features:

- Enjoy in-game versions of Bodies and Difficult For Weirdos

- Unlock up to 9 special remixes of Bodies throughout the game!

- Unlock behind-the-scenes videos and photos of Robbie by tackling the treasure hunt!

- Exclusive commentary by Robbie Williams guides you all the way to the finish line!

- Race on the beautifully-crafted Mojave Desert course or on a buggy track based on Robbies real track from his own backyard!

- Enjoy several racing optionschoose vehicles, tracks, lengths, and more!

- Purchase Robbies new album using a direct link to the iTunes store

- Earn the fastest lap times and rule the Leaderboards!

- Support for Facebook Connect

------------------------------

We welcome you to help us improve the application by sending us feedback, please direct comments to cs@botme.com and well check it out. Thank you!

Try other exciting games by ALife: Adult Swim's Amateur Surgeon, Amateur Surgeon Christmas Edition, Five Minutes to Kill (Yourself) & Meowcenaries, BMW Sauber F1 Team Racing 09, BMW Z4 Experience, iDroidsMania, iSink U, iSoccer Backstreet®, Linkin Park 8-Bit Rebellion!, PANDORUM, Red Bull Air Race World Championship, Red Bull Racing Challenge, Spartacus: Blood and Sand and VERMINATOR®

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news: http://twitter.com/alifegames

Join us on Facebook: http://www.botme.com/ref/alife-fb

Check out our videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/alifegames
11-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Who the f...is Robbie Williams!?

The screens look good w/o all the self-promotion shit they are trying to market within the app.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

11-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post

The screens look good w/o all the self-promotion shit they are trying to market within the app.
He is a Douche

Having him involved with this title is reason enough for me to skip it.
11-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post

He's a British pop star, was in Take That but I guess they never made much of an impact over there either. Generally liked by girls and hated by guys but pretty much everyone over here knows who he is either way - what exactly he has to do with racing I don't know. I'm in the hater camp and won't be getting this app
11-27-2009, 06:35 PM
I love Robbie, don't like the rumors and all that but he's VERY nice to look at. I'm lesbian and I like looking at him!

He's had moderate success here but mostly no one knows who he is here.

I'm going to check this app out because I LOVE motorcycle racing games!!

Last edited by CandyNJ66; 11-27-2009 at 06:37 PM.
11-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Damn it I really want a good cycle racer, but if it decreases my manhood just for having it on my phone...well it's a toss up

Candy, can you tolerate Robbie Williams long enough to TOFTT? I need you..

I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
11-27-2009, 06:37 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
I love Robbie, don't like the rumors and all that but he's VERY nice to look at. I'm lesbian and I like looking at him!
Errrr....

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
11-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
Errrr....
What's the problem? Never heard anyone say that before on this forum? lol
11-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post

He's had moderate success here but mostly no one knows who he is here.

I'm going to check this app out because I LOVE motorcycle racing games!!
Woah. Now that's uncanny as I was yelling for you you are like a freaking ninjette and snuck right in

11-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Seriously? Robbie Williams is not popular in the States? Whoa, you're lucky