★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Decision Time

View Poll Results: Which apps do you recommend?
Jet Car Stunts 20 50.00%
Minigore 8 20.00%
Implode! 2 5.00%
Pocketball 2 5.00%
iBlast Moki 6 15.00%
MotionX Poker 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
11-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Decision Time

I want to get all of these apps but I have been waiting for a sale. I'm pretty sure since Black Friday is coming to an end that there won't be any more sales on these games for a while.

So which do you recommend? Please tell me how fun they are too, and if they are worth the money.

(Also I have $12 for apps. Total for all of these = $12.)

Bone digger Bone digger

Last edited by Tendog; 11-27-2009 at 08:17 PM.
11-27-2009, 08:18 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
jet car stunts has great graphics, open feint with leaderboards and achievements, AMAZING graphics, has 2 game modes: platforming and time trial, many levels hich means HOURS of fun and the gun is pretty hard so if your patient, its a blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

11-27-2009, 08:21 PM
iChallenger kicks ass. It's hands down one of the most realistic, polished medieval combat games I've ever played.
11-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Buy them all right now, or you will be very sorry
11-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
iChallenger kicks ass. It's hands down one of the most realistic, polished medieval combat games I've ever played.
-It doesn't have a pause button.
-Touch controls would have worked better over tilt.
-I don't know what is wrong but a few times I died I was still able to hit and kill my enemy while I was falling down.
-The levels repeatedly get repetitive as they are the mix of the same old with increased monsters and somewhat smarter a.i.

But despite that I have to say that it isn't a bad game for what it is. Would love to see different weapons and armor, which of course would be purely cosmetic.

Edit: lol it seems like I'm out to get you all the time

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
11-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
-It doesn't have a pause button.
-Touch controls would have worked better over tilt.
-I don't know what is wrong but a few times I died I was still able to hit and kill my enemy while I was falling down.
-The levels repeatedly get repetitive as they are the mix of the same old with increased monsters and somewhat smarter a.i.

But despite that I have to say that it isn't a bad game for what it is. Would love to see different weapons and armor, which of course would be purely cosmetic.

Edit: lol it seems like I'm out to get you all the time
Lol, it seems you are. I know you're not though, so it's all good.

Yes, touch controls would have worked better, but the tilt isn't bad at all. The pause button is something that should definitely be put in, but nothing major if you have time on your hands. I've never had your third problem though. I didn't feel like the levels got repetitive, just more challenging, and I was able to get more weapons. It is a good game though, but the constant shield swiping to make an energy barrier did hurt my thumbs. STOP TRYING TO PUT DOWN EVERY COMMENT I MAKE! Jk.
11-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Where's the option for MinSquadron? It's 66% off and the BEST dogfighting 2D OR 3D game in the AppStore
11-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
Lol, it seems you are. I know you're not though, so it's all good.

Yes, touch controls would have worked better, but the tilt isn't bad at all. The pause button is something that should definitely be put in, but nothing major if you have time on your hands. I've never had your third problem though. I didn't feel like the levels got repetitive, just more challenging, and I was able to get more weapons. It is a good game though, but the constant shield swiping to make an energy barrier did hurt my thumbs. STOP TRYING TO PUT DOWN EVERY COMMENT I MAKE! Jk.
Hmm...then scratch the very last part I said about weapons. I played a bit of each but mostly survival and rush, guess I should give this game another go. I only stopped playing because I found the tilt controls annoying and I am very impatient with controls.

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
11-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
Hmm...then scratch the very last part I said about weapons. I played a bit of each but mostly survival and rush, guess I should give this game another go. I only stopped playing because I found the tilt controls annoying and I am very impatient with controls.
Haha, I think the only way you can get numerous weapons is in story mode. I've already gotten three In survival and rush you don't get to build up enough combos, to gain new weapons you need to get a 20 hit combo, a 40 hit combo, and a 60 hit combo, respectively. To gain new armor you need to get a 10 hit combo, and 30 hit combo, and a 50 hit combo, respectively. Hope that helped. The tilt controls are actually quite accurate and responsive for me though.
11-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Jet Car Stunts and Implode are really good

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon