★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Star Paint is a new multitouch puzzle game, offering unlimited replay value, a wide range of achievements, online high scores, and much more.

WHAT THEY SAY:

"This is already one of my favorites."

"It's a kind of game you won't stop!"

"Sounds easier than it actually is. Lots of fun!"

"I love the game, and will be playing it for some time."

"Great implementation of a classic logic game."

A DIFFERENT GAME EVERY TIME YOU PLAY:

Each level in Star Paint is dynamically created, offering a new puzzle each time you play. Stars will appear on the screen, with lines connecting each one. Move the stars until none of the lines are crossing to clear the level. Sound easy? Watch your time, because if you take too long, it's game over. To help, use multiple fingers to grab and move different stars at the same time. Make it through normal and medium modes and you'll unlock Hard mode - turning off the timer, and opening up some really devious puzzles.

GAME FEATURES:

- OpenFeint supported for high scores and over 20 different achievements
- True multitouch interface designed exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch
- Dynamic puzzle creation for limitless gameplay
- Multiple difficulty levels offer a wide range of challenges
- Unlock the constellation mini game to draw constellations with the stars

Next Update:
More Element in Gameplay

PatchFactory's comments:
Star Paint was on AppStore "New and Noteworthy" and now is free for limited time for Thanks giving and welcome our new coming soon game Crazy Santa

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-paint/id334813338?mt=8
11-28-2009, 09:35 AM
Not showing as free. Still $.99. Maybe it'll take a while.

11-28-2009, 09:39 AM
This is a really great game that I have been enjoying for awhile now. Will the next update have autosave and a level selection menu? That is all that is missing from the game.
11-28-2009, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
This is a really great game that I have been enjoying for awhile now. Will the next update have autosave and a level selection menu? That is all that is missing from the game.
Yes, "autosave" is in the next update and has been submitted to App Store for review.
11-28-2009, 10:48 AM
thank you!

loving it
11-28-2009, 12:10 PM
Crazy Santa looks cool!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
11-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Very interesting new game concept! Each level is generated dynamically new but not the musicit's far too repetitive and you can't switch it completely off (only with ring/silent-switch).

Thank you! Enjoyed it for some minutes and will play it again in future. It is very appreciated that you can decide if you want online scores (here OpenFeint) or not.

It has nothing to do with Santa Claus btw. Try it absolutely TA folks!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Very interesting new game concept! Each level is generated dynamically new but not the musicit's far too repetitive and you can't switch it completely off (only with ring/silent-switch).

Thank you! Enjoyed it for some minutes and will play it again in future. It is very appreciated that you can decide if you want online scores (here OpenFeint) or not.

Yes, forgot to mention, new sound tracks is updated in next version and has been waiting form review. BTW, I believe you can switch off your sound in "Option"
11-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Just picked it up, totally cool game. I tried playing a level when I first got it without reading the instructions and I was completely lost haha.
11-28-2009, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
[B]

Screenshot of Santa Claus is for our new upcoming game CrazySanta. will send out more infor once it has a beta version for public testing.