★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Dungeon & Hero

01-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Dungeon & Hero

Dungeon & Hero is a new action rpg from Chillingo.
Being an RPG fanatic, I had to give it a try.
Dungeon & Hero has a number of features above and beyond the other RPG's that ive played on the Iphone.
First off, this is an action RPG, you move around and control the fighting in real time.
You can choose from a Warrior, an Archer or a Mage character to progress the story. You have a number of statistics that you can assign points in to start as well as every time you level up. As you level up you also gain new skills that allow you to do special attacks etc. You can also level up your equipment.
You can save up to 3 seperate games.

This storyline is more in depth, being quest driven rather than simple linear story travel a to b to c as with most RPGs ive played.

The quests and character building really drew me into the game and I had a very difficult time setting it down to write this quick review.

if you like MMORPGs and want a good offline singleplayer one to play on your Iphone, this is the game for you.
01-07-2009, 06:26 PM
It is such a great game, there is actually already a thread with over 90 posts.
01-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
my only complaint is the sound, I turned it off, dont let this prevent you from getting a great RPG tho... just turn it off.
01-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Yeah, Some guy already terminated the last boss using wizard (Irene). Check out that article. I think she is quite difficult to use.
01-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Send a message via AIM to Kuratsu Send a message via MSN to Kuratsu
9 Page thread on Dungeon and Hero located here:http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=3351

2nd Generation iPod Touch 16GB
Always willing to beta test and provide feedback. PM me.
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/kurasu
01-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Ya there is already a massive thread about this game...

Great game btw, frame rate is kind of killing it for me though, once thats fixed, perfect.