★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Is Jet Car Stunts as good as a lot of you say?

11-28-2009, 04:51 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Is Jet Car Stunts as good as a lot of you say?

A lot of people on the forums having been praising Jet Car Stunts like crazy, but I still feel unsure about it. What's the bad stuff about it that nobody seems to mention? Is it really a must buy?

I do like racing games, but I'm not a huge fan that buys every single racing game out there. I bought NFSU a while ago and beat it and had fun.

Other games I bought recently:
Minigore
All of these for $1 because of Black Friday sale
Blades of Fury,
Metal Gear Solid
Minisquadron
Beneath the Steel Sky

I dunno if listing those helps. I was also think of buying Soosiz? How much playing time do you get out of it?

If not Soosiz and/or Jet Car Stunts, any other new-ish games a must buy?
Thanks.
11-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Send a message via AIM to tzual
Yea but it's hard though

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me

11-28-2009, 04:54 PM
No. We're just raving about it so that others will get sucked into buying it and share our misery.
11-28-2009, 04:56 PM
Does it have a lot of replay value? I'm kinda hoping that I can go back to it for a while if I have have a few minutes and nothing to do. Need for Speed was fun but once you beat it then it's pretty boring.

@Kamazar: Obviously a lot of people like it, but is there anyone who doesn't? It can't be perfect.

Edit: Also some people make it sound as good as Ocarina of Time which I'm thinking is a huge exaggeration.

Last edited by golob; 11-28-2009 at 04:58 PM.
11-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golob View Post
Does it have a lot of replay value? I'm kinda hoping that I can go back to it for a while if I have have a few minutes and nothing to do. Need for Speed was fun but once you beat it then it's pretty boring.

@Kamazar: Obviously a lot of people like it, but is there anyone who doesn't? It can't be perfect.
The biggest complaint I've read is that it's hard. Honestly nothing else.
11-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golob View Post

Edit: Also some people make it sound as good as Ocarina of Time which I'm thinking is a huge exaggeration.
If you like leaderboards, there is a ton of replay to be had. Apart from that it is just 37 levels. But those 37 levels are worth way more than the 2 dollar asking price.

Gamecenter: Will090
11-28-2009, 05:02 PM
If you bought all the $1 games on black friday sale, why hesitate to go for a $2 game?

Jet Car Stunt is pretty cool IMO, but it's too hard for me, so far I only beat like 2-3 levels.

Soosiz is fun but far from a must buy, just try the lite version first to see if it fits your playstyle.
11-28-2009, 05:03 PM
I'd really get Jet Car Stunts and MiniSquadron if I were you, two really polished gems.
11-28-2009, 05:07 PM
I think it's challenge makes it even more fun. Why do games have to be easy to be good?

Bone digger Bone digger
11-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Cool, I guess I'll get it. Thanks guys.