★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Soosize world 7 stage 6?

11-29-2009, 06:42 AM
Soosize world 7 stage 6?

Jesus I just cannot believe it that world 7 level 6 is unbelievable hard!

The control of the game changes completely in this level, I'm really freaked out when I press forward but actually my role goes backwards.

Any suggestions?
11-29-2009, 12:30 PM
yep, it's hard, but it's actually doable. It just takes a little time to figure out the controls. Take a deep breath, you'll get it.

This is how I did it. There are four swordsmen - one north, south, east and west.

I got the South one first, and you get the five lives little heart girl. Then i got the one to the west because he is pretty easy. Then, I got the one to the east and used the star power to get through the hard part -- and you get five lives back. Then, I got the secret world and finally I got the guy to the north.

11-29-2009, 12:53 PM
They made a mistake when making this level.
Kill the one to the west. Then go west AGAIN and jump down(south). With any luck, you will land on top of a knights head. Then just pick up the extra lives and finish it.
11-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minorpane View Post
Kill the one to the west. Then go west AGAIN and jump down(south). With any luck, you will land on top of a knights head. Then just pick up the extra lives and finish it.
You know, I thought that might be possible, but i tried it and could never do it, so I did it the hard way. It's actually not that bad, you just need to get the timing right.

Last edited by galaxygrrl; 11-29-2009 at 05:17 PM.
11-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minorpane View Post
Thanks! I'm going to have a try!
11-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxygrrl View Post
yep, it's hard, but it's actually doable. It just takes a little time to figure out the controls. Take a deep breath, you'll get it.

This is how I did it. There are four swordsmen - one north, south, east and west.

I got the South one first, and you get the five lives little heart girl. Then i got the one to the west because he is pretty easy. Then, I got the one to the east and used the star power to get through the hard part -- and you get five lives back. Then, I got the secret world and finally I got the guy to the north.
Thank for your suggestion, I passed that level finally as your way, but I skipped the secret guy bucause I'm really scared!
Hahaha! Thanks again.
05-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Soozies World 6 level 7

Hi. I need help with Soozies World 6 Level 7?? How I can I pass this level? How can I beat the big snowman??

Thank you so much.
06-09-2011, 02:25 PM
So where is the secret guy in The Four Swordsmen level? Can't find him anywhere

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
06-10-2011, 01:45 AM
Someone!!! Secret guy in the four swordsmen level! Where is he?

Mom Says Get Married!!
06-10-2011, 03:55 AM
never mind! I found him! yay!

Mom Says Get Married!!