★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Space Ninja or Snail Mail?

01-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Space Ninja or Snail Mail?

Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase either snail mail or space ninja and would really appreciate your opinions on both. I think they both look enjoyable games but I'm worried that space ninja could get slightly repetitive while I already have a couple of racing games on my iphone (although asphalt 4 and raging thunder are different to snail mail). If you could hit me up with some opinions on both apps that'd be great!

Alex
01-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Z
O
M
F
G

Do you like snail racing or dodging stuff? My god...decide for yourself..read some reviews..

01-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubit86 View Post
Z
O
M
F
G

Do you like snail racing or dodging stuff? My god...decide for yourself..read some reviews..
he just wants to know what is a better game jeez.

anyways i think snailmail was a better game
Quote:
Originally Posted by fubit86 View Post
z
o
m
f
g

do you like snail racing or dodging stuff? My god...decide for yourself..read some reviews..
hahaha.
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Is this the 10th "this app or this app" thread today!!!??? Both are great, decide. Unless they are feasibly similar, decide by yourself.

Sorry about that. I'd say get both.

I know you are a new Junior Member, so welcome to the forums. Please learn from this tirade/experience, and don't do this anymore. There are detailed threads on both, use search.
01-07-2009, 09:31 PM
i hate that kind of subjects, when someone compares two completely different subjects.
ajd90 - i see that you are new here, but please... check out those games somewhere here, there are threads about them. plus use youtube. and decide.

maaaan...
01-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Holy crap if you can't decide then flip a coin. Coins know how to make decisions unlike you.
01-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubit86 View Post
Z
O
M
F
G

Relax my friend I've read reviews of both and watched video reviews. I was just looking for some more opinions but obviously that's a slightly too taxing enterprise for yourself.

EDIT: I apologise for making this thread, there seems to be loads of "which app should I get" threads so I understand they get pretty annoying after a while. I'll be sure not to do it again

Last edited by ajd90; 01-07-2009 at 09:34 PM.
01-07-2009, 09:33 PM
I reckon you should check out 'SmogBuster 720' - possibly the nearest you can get to an exact combo of Space Ninja & Snail Mail

alternatively, try holding your breath until everything goes blurry

'Scrabble' is also good though ... and then, there's 'Heroes of Balham - Phlegm Assault' - a tricky game to get to grips with - mainly due to all the phlegm ...
01-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajd90 View Post
Relax my friend I've read reviews of both and watched video reviews. I was just looking for some more opinions but obviously that's I slightly too taxing enterprise for yourself.
Ok. Space ninja is a great game, but I enjoy Snail Mail, more. Is that good??And Fubit, like most of us on here are sick of these threads. Post on iPod Touch Fans, if you want somewhere to spam.