★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Basketball game

11-30-2009, 07:25 AM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Basketball game

Can anyone recommend a good, inexpensive basketball game that isn't just making free throws? I checked the app store and 99% of the games were just shooting over and over again, and NBA Live costs too much for me right now..
11-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RankoSao View Post
Can anyone recommend a good, inexpensive basketball game that isn't just making free throws? I checked the app store and 99% of the games were just shooting over and over again, and NBA Live costs too much for me right now..
NBA Live 09 by EA

Playing: Assassins creed 2, GTA: CW, Frogatto, Tilt toLive, Zen Bound 2, Aerox, Ninjatown Three of doom, Trundle
Most Wanted: ...
11-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSwiss View Post
NBA Live 09 by EA
Don't know how to do iTunes links, but do a search on the App store for Streetball. It is more than just freethrows. There are 3 modes I think, 2 on 2, horse and 21... Aside from NBA Live this is the only B-Ball game I know of that has a d pad and has actual basketball gameplay besides just tapping to shoot and it is only .99...
11-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Don't know how to do iTunes links, but do a search on the App store for Streetball. It is more than just freethrows. There are 3 modes I think, 2 on 2, horse and 21... Aside from NBA Live this is the only B-Ball game I know of that has a d pad and has actual basketball gameplay besides just tapping to shoot and it is only .99...
I'll try that, thanks