★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bounce On World 2 Documentary and Preview

01-08-2009, 01:28 AM
Bounce On World 2 Documentary and Preview

Hey everyone... we just couldn't find any screenshots that do justice to Bounce On, so we made a movie AND we included a short talk with some of the developers. First half is the developers, second half is world 2 game play. Hope you like it!

Youtube link | Pop Up

We are also uploading old documentary videos to our Youtube channel of our first game, Electropy, for anyone who might be interested. These movies give a good idea of what a small start up game dev company is like. I'm working on an article right now going more into detail about this.
01-08-2009, 01:37 AM
Not home right now, but thanks in advance for going the extra mile for us. I will check out the vids when I get home.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

01-08-2009, 01:57 AM
This will be included in an update of the original first game or released as an own game?
01-08-2009, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaude View Post
This will be included in an update of the original first game or released as an own game?
They said in the video it will be an update. Looks great. I'm glad I just got the game yesterday.

Last edited by Master Shake; 01-08-2009 at 02:05 AM.
01-08-2009, 02:02 AM
That looks great. I can't wait for the update. Keep up the great work!

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back.
01-08-2009, 02:05 AM
It will be a free upgrade to those who have the game, but it will make the game more expensive for those who are going to purchase it when the update is released.
I'm not sure what to do, the first world doesn't look so interesting, the video of that gameplay makes me think "I shouldn't get it."
The second one looks nicer though.

Stefan
01-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Wow, the new world looks great. I am very excited. I am glad you are adding more powerups as well. Is that the only new powerup for this world or are you adding more?

Do you have know when you will be releasing the update? Not looking for anything specific but a week from now? Two weeks?

Also, are you going to have to beat world one to get to world two? I haven't been able to beat all the red levels.

Keep up the great work. Since I have purchased Bounce On it has been my most played game and the new world looks amazing.
01-08-2009, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBraun53 View Post
Wow, the new world looks great. I am very excited. I am glad you are adding more powerups as well. Is that the only new powerup for this world or are you adding more?

Do you have know when you will be releasing the update? Not looking for anything specific but a week from now? Two weeks?

Also, are you going to have to beat world one to get to world two? I haven't been able to beat all the red levels.

Keep up the great work. Since I have purchased Bounce On it has been my most played game and the new world looks amazing.
The magnet ball is the only new powerup in World 2. We spent a lot of time adding some new level mechanics such as moving platforms and seesaws which really add to the fun.

Release time... we hope to be submitting to apple sometime next week(probably end of next week), but can't make any promises.

You only have to make it to the door to get from world 1 to world 2, so you can take the easier paths and make it to the door. We'll continue this throughout the game so there will always be easy and hard paths.

Question for you all... do you like the updates from the developers in the video, or would you prefer just a gameplay video?
01-08-2009, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaswills View Post
Question for you all... do you like the updates from the developers in the video, or would you prefer just a gameplay video?
I liked both.
01-08-2009, 04:23 AM
Yeah, both. Not that much developers share how they work and transparency is valuable for people who don't just buy because of a game but also because of the developer.

Stefan