★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dynamate, your help required + PROMO codes

01-08-2009, 01:28 AM
Dynamate, your help required + PROMO codes

The results are in and the promo code winners have now been decided

---
Hi all

I am currently in the planning stage for enhancements to the logic puzzle game, Dynamate. I have a few ideas myself but it would be really neat to have feedback from other people as to what could make the game more desirable.

I've got 5 promo codes to give away for the 5 best ideas!

As a bit of background, the objective of the game is to clear all of the spheres by sliding them into each other. This may sounds easy but is made harder by only certain color combinations colliding removes the spheres from play. In addition, and to add more variety, there are also teleports, moving walls, death pieces, color changes, chain reactions etc

The lite version of the game is free and can be found at:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=297044601&mt=8

Please post you comments to this thread as then there can be no arguments as to who was first if multiple people have the same idea.

Looking forward to your feedback.
Cheers
Ivan

Last edited by Ivan001; 01-09-2009 at 02:55 AM. Reason: No more promo codes.
01-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan001 View Post
Hi all

I am currently in the planning stage for enhancements to the logic puzzle game, Dynamate. I have a few ideas myself but it would be really neat to have feedback from other people as to what could make the game more desirable.

I've got 5 promo codes to give away for the 5 best ideas!

As a bit of background, the objective of the game is to clear all of the spheres by sliding them into each other. This may sounds easy but is made harder by only certain color combinations colliding removes the spheres from play. In addition, and to add more variety, there are also teleports, moving walls, death pieces, color changes, chain reactions etc

The lite version of the game is free and can be found at:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=297044601&mt=8

Please post you comments to this thread as then there can be no arguments as to who was first if multiple people have the same idea.

Looking forward to your feedback.
Cheers
Ivan
Unlockable abilities always keep me playing, achievements too. If you incorporate those people will keep playing.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

01-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Possibly some downloadable new puzzles in updates every now and then.
its what keeps me coming back for more.
we have the same name
01-08-2009, 02:45 AM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
Nothing worth mentioning...

Updates from Casual Gamer

Plus+ ID: dsync89 (active in all We Rule, We Farm and We City)
OpenFeint ID: dsync89
01-08-2009, 02:47 AM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
ability to change the colors of the balls for sure

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
01-08-2009, 02:50 AM
The interface could be changed so it would be easier to touch the balls. (You know everyone wants that.) But seriously, they could be a little bigger to make it less annoying.
01-08-2009, 03:34 AM
I always liked how Lumines for the PSP has changing color/background/music. It kept an otherwise simple game entertaining.
01-08-2009, 06:36 AM
You should have a colorblind mode because I have heard a lot of complaints saying that people who are colorblind could not play many puzzle games.
01-08-2009, 07:02 AM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Accelerometer tilting mode. I don't know if it would work good on this type of game, but its always a good idea.
01-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Power ups ot like achievements(like soo many things gotten rid of like 1000 or so, gameplay (how long you have played the game) global and local high scores