★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

So who is playing Beneath a Steel Sky

11-30-2009, 04:23 PM
So who is playing Beneath a Steel Sky

This game is really really good. I always wanted to get into adventure games, so I decided to purchase this little gem (for only $0.99). Totally worth it. The graphics are really great; they are old school, but have awesome animation. The audio is excellent; music is fantastic and the voice acting is superb (corny, but in a good way). The puzzles themselves have been well designed so far, and hard I have to say.

Probably my only complaint is that sometimes is really hard to progress, and the tips that they give you suck (they are really unclear).

Right now I'm stuck in the part after you go the trial. You are supposed to enter the club, but is closed. For those who are playing, can you help me with this---- and also post your impressions about this really good iPhone game.

Edit: Problem solved.

Now Playing Broken Sword

Last edited by Omega-F; 11-30-2009 at 07:37 PM.
11-30-2009, 04:29 PM
You have to ask the old lady with the dog walking around to become a member

11-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by debtOFskittles View Post
That's how I joined this forum.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Quote:
I already did this. I'm at the part after you find that Anita is dead, and you enter LINC with her card.

Now Playing Broken Sword
11-30-2009, 05:34 PM
Fantastic game, but as I've played through it (twice) on the PC, I didn't quite feel the need to pick this one up.

Highly recommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-30-2009, 06:05 PM
When I get stuck I just check out a walkthough like this one.

I adore games with cute robots - and the grumpy robot is amazing in BASS. I also like the ChronoTrigger robot!

However, I quit playing BASS fairly quickly though I definitely don't regret getting the game for only $1.
11-30-2009, 06:31 PM
hmm do you mean the door IN the club? you need to bring the glass to the surgeon to get your fingerprints to match his
11-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Hoo boy! Yes! I am really enjoying this game. I am not as far as you. I am trying to figure out how to get a ticket from the travel agent. The robot is extremely funny. It's kind of a bummer when he has nothing else to say.
11-30-2009, 07:05 PM
yeah it's awesome adventure game for awesome price.... but honestly i havnt opened the app for like 2 weeks now
11-30-2009, 07:20 PM
Quote:
hmm do you mean the door IN the club? you need to bring the glass to the surgeon to get your fingerprints to match his
Nop, I'm talking about the door that's one screen to the left of that area with the pool. The one where you enter to see the trial, but then you automatically get out and is closed again.

The hints in the game say that I have to go to the club, but can't. I already talked to everyone in that floor, and nothing.

Now Playing Broken Sword