★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Meter Maid Madness OUT TODAY!

12-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Meter Maid Madness OUT TODAY!

PrefabGirl is proud to announce the launch of

Meter Maid Madness

EVERYBODY LOVES PARKING TICKETS!

The time has finally come for you take on the job you always wanted. Step into the shoes of your friendly neighborhood meter maid and unleash your ticketing fury upon vehicles illegally parked. The more money you earn, the more money you earn! The Department of Revenue of the City of Funnyvale depends on your nerves of steel!

Check out other stupendous titles by PrefabGirl - www.prefabgirl.com
12-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Anyone TOFTT? Candy?

12-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cprloe View Post
Anyone TOFTT? Candy?
Love the concept, will TOFTT right now.
12-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Just played a couple games, nothing much to it. Exactly what you see in the first screen up top is the entire game -- cars pull up to meters which then start ticking down. When the time runs out the meter turns red and you have to ticket the car by touching it before it pulls away (which seems to be about 5 seconds later). There aren't any variations in the gameplay, just wait for the meter to turn red and touch the car next to it. Of course, the longer you play the more cars on screen you need to worry about. If the art and sound weren't as nice this would be an unpleasant game, but as it is it's modestly enjoyable. I'd love to see updates add more to it. I'd give it a 2.5/5.

Last edited by VALIS; 12-01-2009 at 11:15 PM.
12-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Are there global leaderboards at least ?
12-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Are there global leaderboards at least ?
No, it doesn't even keep track of your own high scores other than your top overall. It's really cute and only 99c, but really needs a little more to it.
12-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Ticket Time

Strangely similar in concept (not gameplay) to my game, Ticket Time, in fact the flash version is called Ticket Time: Meter Maid Madness... Maybe parking tickets will become a fad and we all get rich...
12-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty f View Post
Strangely similar in concept (not gameplay) to my game, Ticket Time, in fact the flash version is called Ticket Time: Meter Maid Madness... Maybe parking tickets will become a fad and we all get rich...
@matty f:

Hey Matty, the dev here. We never heard of your game before but it is good to see someone else is out there ticketing. We also hope that parking tickets will become the next fad!

@VALIS:

Thanks for TOFTTing and writing us a review. We are happy you like the art & sound and I do agree with you that we can further refine the gameplay. Please feel free to suggest improvements.

Last edited by prefabgirl; 12-04-2009 at 12:30 AM.