• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 48.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 3.8 (8)
App description: Your 5 stars ratings keep the updates coming!
Twin Blades is a joy to behold - theportablegamer.com

Twin Blades offers a simplified forsaken uprising in the form of a hack-n-shoot side-scroller that is one of the most visually breathtaking games yet released on the App Store. - slidetoplay.com

Twin Blades is a top notch game with its meaty gameplay, attractive graphics and polished audio and original sound tracks. If you are in the mood for a traditional 2D side scrolling hack and slash, Twin Blades is the one best weve seen on the iPhone and iPod touch. - mobiletechreview.com
TwinBlades is a frantic shooter game set in a medieval era with unique manga-like graphics.
Help the nun defeat evil with some heavy zombie-killing action across multiple environments, venture through the city market, the cemetary, a chapel in ruins and the city's outskirts to purge the town of all its living-dead inhabitants.

Buy new skills and powers and upgrade them as you progress day after day. Manage carefully your energy by slicing zombies with your mighty scythe in order to use the destructive powers of your artillery!

The game features:

- 6 range weapons ranging from machinegun to explosive nukes.
- Upgradable skills for your character which can be bought and trained.
- An immersive storyline with epic boss encounters!
- Different kind of zombies behaviors, shake your device to get rid of grabbers!
- 10 exclusive new environments discoverable at different times of the day or night
-Show the whole world what you've achieved and improve your Gamerscore online with Open Feint!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
The lite version seems to have been pulled

12-01-2009, 05:15 PM
ouahhhh cool. i was searching when twin blades will come out and surprise there is a lite version downloading now. I'm waitting for the full game.

12-01-2009, 05:26 PM
This lite version is just Day One and lasts about a minute of play time.But from what you do see in this Lite version is enough to warrant a closer look at the Full Version.Lots of head loppings and blood and different weapons and upgrades.Looks and plays very well,so the Full version looks like a good purchase when it's out.Nice graphics as well.
12-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE STUD View Post
This lite version is just Day One and lasts about a minute of play time.But from what you do see in this Lite version is enough to warrant a closer look at the Full Version.Lots of head loppings and blood and different weapons and upgrades.Looks and plays very well,so the Full version looks like a good purchase when it's out.Nice graphics as well.
The graphics are great, but the gameplay (IMHO) puts it squarely in Zombieville territory. I guess I was expecting something different.
12-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Yesss!
I love the art style

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
12-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
The graphics are great, but the gameplay (IMHO) puts it squarely in Zombieville territory. I guess I was expecting something different.
Was gonna put that as well Yeah plays like Zombieville but with far better graphics.Except in this you get a Blade and a Gun to use at the same time.Two weapons better than one
12-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Twin Blades full version wont be available until 7th of Dec: http://itunes.com/apps/twinblades

Last edited by Prab; 12-01-2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: =.=
12-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Blood lusty nuns? Instant buy!

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
12-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Agreed. Looks great but I thought this was going to play a little different.
12-01-2009, 06:35 PM
I was really waiting for this game to come out: Looks great but less than 1 minute in this lite version was kinda disappointing. I was hoping for something different and original. So right now, with some many good games coming out for the holidays I don't know if I'm going to spend more than 3 bucks on this one when the full version comes out.