★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Doodle Jump 1.13 - WINTER HOLIDAY CHRISTMAS update

12-02-2009, 12:09 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 216
Doodle Jump 1.13 - WINTER HOLIDAY CHRISTMAS update

NEW Doodle Jump update is now out, and it is THE BEST ONE EVER!

Falling snow, all-new monsters, Santa make-over! WOW!!!! It's all in!

To activate, type your name as: snow
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Doodle-Jump-Christmas1.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	11389   Click image for larger version

Name:	Doodle-Jump-Christmas2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	11390   Click image for larger version

Name:	Doodle-Jump-Christmas3.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	11391  


Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
12-02-2009, 12:11 AM
#2
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 5,809
Yup, this is the best update yet!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

12-02-2009, 12:12 AM
#3
wow! i love this game so much and the devs for constantly putting out updates. But please make it easier to switch between halloween/regular/and winter modes. Just make it in the options menu instead of making us change our names
12-02-2009, 12:15 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 297
Oh wow looks really cool. I'm updating now.

My Twitter: pcmaster160
Future Games Developers - Website - Twitter
12-02-2009, 12:16 AM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 5,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmav View Post
wow! i love this game so much and the devs for constantly putting out updates. But please make it easier to switch between halloween/regular/and winter modes. Just make it in the options menu instead of making us change our names
How do you activate the Halloween one? I think I missed it

I also agree about putting it in the settings menu

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
12-02-2009, 12:16 AM
#6
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 676
As I stated in eggsbacon's thread on this update:

My favorite Doodle Jump update yet. Originally growing up in Utah, the new update is somewhat nostalgic. I'm leaving it in Christmas mode for good

Now if only the dev made an option to do that but still use our own names on the leaderboard. Like an option to keep any off the easter egg themes of your choice active.
12-02-2009, 12:18 AM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
How do you activate the Halloween one? I think I missed it
Boo for halloween.

Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
12-02-2009, 12:19 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 743
An alternate way of activating the eastereggs has been requested a lot but the dev neither change it nor talk about it (as far as i know). Sometimes when i boot this game, i pause for a couple of seconds always trying to remember what name i was supposed to change into, i hope i can still remember all of this name changes.

OpenFeint/Agon: Waward
Plus+: Ward
Beta Tester for Minigore & Katchup!
12-02-2009, 12:22 AM
#9
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by sic View Post
This has been requested a lot but the dev neither change it nor talk about it. Sometimes when i boot this game, i pause for a couple of seconds trying to remember what name i was supposed to change, i hope i can still remember all of this name changes.
dev here. we hear you all. it all started with a couple of fun easter eggs, and now it's grown to be much more. we are looking into adding a different new interface to access all the special easter eggs fun things... so, please be patient. we hear you. thanks for playing!

Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
12-02-2009, 12:27 AM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,770
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor View Post
dev here. we hear you all. it all started with a couple of fun easter eggs, and now it's grown to be much more. we are looking into adding a different new interface to access all the special easter eggs fun things... so, please be patient. we hear you. thanks for playing!
Sweet!