iPhone Tank Game
Youtube link | Pop Up
Buy online: http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/tank-game/id342161240?mt=8
Welcome to the world of Tiger Tank game. You’ve arrived in a battle town with invading enemy tanks. Your mission is to destroy them as many as possible while getting survival as long as possible. The enemies are trained with artificial intelligence that knows to use outflanking tactics or surprise attack. An advice to succeed in this game is to keep moving and hitting aid gas cans for healing while aiming and firing enemies by rotating the tower.
- There will be 4 tanks at once. After you destroy one, a new tank will be born in somewhere of the town within 10 seconds.
- To heal your tank, there will be totally 8 aid gas cans scattered in the town for you to hit and repair. After you consume one, a new one will be created somewhere of the town within 20 seconds.
- A cannon reload takes about 2 seconds for next firing.
- There is a challenge to control both tank moving and tower rotating at the same time. Good luck for perfecting your aiming and dodging control skills.
The user interface brief: there are 3 circles on screen bottom:
1. Move: the left circle is for controlling tank moving: Left, Right, Forward, and Backward.
2. Fire: the middle circle is for firing the cannon.
3. Tower: the right circle is for rotating tower and cannon level for aiming: Left, Right, Up, and Down.
Notice: The view aspect always follows the tower/cannon direction so the tank direction is sometimes different from the tower/cannon direction. Please watch the hint of the moving directions on the ground for guidance.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch, Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
Last edited by magicboker; 12-10-2009 at 07:18 AM. Reason: modify video clip reference in youtube