★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mobileking Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Marbles Fantasy is an arcade/adventure game where you get the golden beads so that you move on to the next stage.
You're going to play the game in several fantasy spaces with your marble character.

There are golden beads, items, obstacles, monsters and etc. on the stage.
Get all the golden beads, and you will get points and advance to the next stage.
You can walk or jump and you can use short-jump or long-jump.
Using them, avoid obstacles and monsters, or you will be dead.
You can jump over the obstacles, but can't do it over the monsters.
You can also use the items such as the Hourglass, the Crown and the Bonus.
If you gather all kinds of Bonus alphabet letters ('B','O','N','U','S'), you will get one more life.
If you get the Crown item, your character will be changed to the super marble one.
The super marble character can jump up(down) to upstairs(downstairs) without the ladder.
The Hourglass item stops every monster on the stage for a while.

If you have got bored with just other games, try this awesome game.
It will be great fun.
Good luck!

Devilishly Good's comments:
Old link (now removed from appstore): http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/marbles-fantasy/id341525485?mt=8

12-02-2009, 07:40 AM
hmmm... super tempting

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

12-02-2009, 07:44 AM
I'm wary of games with d-pads like that. Would love to hear some opinions about the controls.
12-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Avoid this game.

The 4 little triangles are basically the buttons (yes, they are as small as you think they are). The circle in the middle is just a prop.

The game is quite fun if you can get passed the difficulty of the controls (itll be pretty hard to get over though). The other issue I have is with the long jump. Its really hard to estimate how far you will jump with this "long jump".

The game basically plays like a bad SNES port (bad because of the controls). Fix the controls in an update and make the long jump more predictable somehow. If so, its actually quite decent for 99 cents.

12-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Ah shame, I really like the look of this one. A pity controls are always the deal breaker here. I hope the dev do something to correct it and I'll get it in an instant.
12-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the toftt, Prab.

"Jumping" -- that's another thing I avoid all together when it comes to games.
12-02-2009, 08:28 AM
lol.. No problem. Hopefully the game gets updated soon. The levels are indeed pretty interesting. Im not sure how many levels are there though. Its too painful to go past level 5.

12-02-2009, 08:33 AM
You are making me very curious here..
12-02-2009, 08:40 AM
lol.. Give it a try. Its only 99 cents Maybe you dont mind the controls and the jumping who knows lol

12-02-2009, 08:56 AM
Thanks Prab - was VERY close to getting but as you all know controls are my bugaboo.