★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kalypso Media
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The Ceville iPhone game features the two main characters Ceville and Lilly from the highly acclaimed point and click adventure "Ceville" set in a new funny action arcade game for the iPhone.

Choose to play the sarcastic ex-dictator Ceville or the lovely little girl Lilly and accomplish three challanging stages: the dungeon, the oasis and the graveyard and fight against evil enemies!

- Funny action arcade game
- Two playable characters
- Three different stages
- Funny voices
- In english and german language

Requires Version 3.1
12-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Send a message via AIM to AgentSimon Send a message via Skype™ to AgentSimon
funny voices is definitely a feature

Creative Director at The Voxel Agents, makers of Puzzle Retreat, the Train Conductor series and our upcoming adventure game...

12-02-2009, 09:30 AM
PC version got great reviews as a point and click adventure in the vein of Secret of Monkey Island, Jules Verne, etc. And this is far less expensive than those! (well excluding the sales of course)

However - edit - see post below on this one's gameplay!

Last edited by New England Gamer; 12-02-2009 at 10:02 AM.
12-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Aww, I was hoping it would be a point & click (point & touch?) game, like the original. I'm a bit let down.
12-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Radogol View Post
Aww, I was hoping it would be a point & click (point & touch?) game, like the original. I'm a bit let down.
I think it is based on the original but not sure about the game play per se. Looks cool though.

Edit: Gameplay - more point and shoot. Almost like an shooting arcade range kind of game. Haven't figured out what playing with either character does for you. Unlocked the second level sort of easily. Would help to have some help stuff - first game playing I didn't know you reloaded ammo by just tapping on it. Easy as pie though when I did that. Cute graphics, you can rack up points by getting combos of getting several hits in a row. Dialogue is pretty funny honestly. Just an update for ya. I guess you can consider I TOFTT.

Last edited by New England Gamer; 12-02-2009 at 10:01 AM.
12-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Very much an arcade shooting range. That's it. Change characters you change what you throw. The three areas are just different backgrounds - you shoot at the same characters except for one character is different per the three levels. Oddly enough the "enemies" can come right up to your screen and look at you but do no damage! Would be much better if there was something else involved than throwing tomatoes or I think rocks. Graphics are crisp though, but had my fun with it, now deleting. Picked up TriDefense though on the appvent thingy so I figure it was a wash since I wanted that game for some time now!
12-03-2009, 05:19 PM
The game is crashing on startup on my iPhone 3gs? It's the same for you
01-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Now $.99