★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zenonia, is it worth it?

12-03-2009, 05:06 AM
Zenonia, is it worth it?

I was wondering if zenonia was worth the money. I tried the lite version and like the gameplay. I was ok with the graphics, and the controls were sorta iffy for me. My major problem is that i hate grinding.

Should i get it or should i save the cash. If i should get it, could anyone give me good reasons to get or not to get it.

Thanks!

Currently Playing: Red Conquest, Battle for Wesnoth, and too many others.
Graal Classic ID: Blaze / Gameloft Live:Ace_97
Plus:Ace_97 / Open Feint:Ace_97 / Red Conquest: Ace_of_Spades
12-03-2009, 05:08 AM
Get Ravensword

12-03-2009, 05:09 AM
Well, it all depends on the type of game you like. I don't own it personally, but from what I've heard, its a lot of dialogue & grinding.
12-03-2009, 05:14 AM
I just don't have time for all the grinding on an iphone RPG or console RPG anymore. If your question is "is the game good?" the answer is yes. If your question is "is this game good enough that I should't mind grinding for hours and hours?" then IMO no. But if you have a lot of extra time and don't mind then its a great game. Its really all about how much time/patience you have.
12-03-2009, 07:00 AM
@derek420: i like dialogue but the grinding i hate. Is the game fun enough that it is worth to grind?

@freedog: i don't want to spend much so not ravensword. Boh questions you listed are what i'm asking. Plus, i have a lot of time.

How about the replay value? Can i play it over and over or once i'm done with it i'llost likely stop playing it.

12-03-2009, 07:03 AM
I really couldn't give a flat-out yes/no answer, I don't personally own it. I think its a pretty traditional JRPG/KRPG [not sure which] so if that's your thing then maybe. People who have played it will probably chime in soon and let you know. But from what I understand, there is a lot of grinding.

You should still consider Ravensword for a near-future purchase though. In its current state, well, I enjoyed it but it is lacking in some areas. However, I believe an update either is/or will soon be submitted, and there will be future expansion packs
12-03-2009, 07:08 AM
I have the game and I can tell you that it's worth it.

The game is really good. Really really good and indepth.

Playing: RavenSword: The Fallen King, Zenonia and Doom Classic.
Waiting For: Dead Strike. Vampire Origins.
Plus+: Kerrby
GameLoft Live: Kerrby
12-03-2009, 07:14 AM
@derek240: i have been reading the reviews for ravensword and they said it really is lacking a lot.

@kerrby: could you add more reasons to get the game. Specify what's so great.

12-03-2009, 07:16 AM
Yea it has room for improvement. But what most of those reviewers more than likely don't realize, is that RS was developed by a 2 man team. So obviously it won't be perfection. I'm really looking forward to future updates/expansions though, looks promising.
12-03-2009, 07:51 AM
No.

The gameplay time is long but it's 90% grinding. Also, it's very repetitive so once you finish level 1, you'll know what's next as you do the same exact thing in all levels.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.