★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

*TEHRA DARK WARRIOR: First Screenshots*

12-03-2009, 06:06 AM
#1
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Madrid
Posts: 35
*TEHRA DARK WARRIOR: First Screenshots*

Hello everyone,

I want to share with you the first screenshots.
I read some comments on the resemblance between TDW and Hero of Sparta
Only comment that the basic difference is that TDW is being developed under Open GL ES 2.0. I think a huge difference!

Shortly we can share with you another video of TDW in a beta version.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TDW1.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	11449   Click image for larger version

Name:	TDW2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	11450   Click image for larger version

Name:	TDW6.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	11451  

Click image for larger version

Name:	TDW9.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	11452   Click image for larger version

Name:	TDW12.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	11453   Click image for larger version

Name:	TDW11.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	11454  

Click image for larger version

Name:	TDW8.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	11455   Click image for larger version

Name:	TDW7.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	11456  
12-03-2009, 06:15 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Looks promising..does remind me of HoS though, not a bad thing Once again though..male character..please..lol.

12-03-2009, 06:48 AM
#3
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Madrid
Posts: 35
Not bad comparing with HoS TDW. I just wanted to emphasize that technically are not similar.

As for having a male character, I support this option!
12-03-2009, 06:50 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Oh yea definitely. I'm hoping TDW will pickup what HoS lacked. I'm glad you support the guy option!
12-03-2009, 07:04 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,726
looks good, what type of game is this? is it like ravensword where you can free-roam or is it mission to mission type thing
12-03-2009, 07:19 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by playn View Post
looks good, what type of game is this? is it like ravensword where you can free-roam or is it mission to mission type thing
From the looks, I'm kind of getting the impression that its going to be mission-oriented.
12-03-2009, 07:24 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Madrid
Posts: 35
It is an action 3D game. The game is as a classic action 3D and adventures game, that includes player's ability of progressing and the possibility for several players to take part in the game at the same time.
12-03-2009, 07:26 AM
#8
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by picri View Post
It is an action 3D game. The game is as a classic action 3D and adventures game, that includes player's ability of progressing and the possibility for several players to take part in the game at the same time.
Multiplayer [possibly]?! *drools* That'd be cool to see for this type of game.
12-03-2009, 07:31 AM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Punturin
Posts: 1,219
you said it will use opengles 2.0, don't tell me this will be iPhone 3gs and ipt 3g exclusive?!
please say no
your game really looks so cool
and the video with the alpha build already looks great
i hope it has deep story and gameplay

EDIT:yes,about that too,will it have multiplayer or you meant other character/NPCs?

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?
12-03-2009, 07:38 AM
#10
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by kugi_igi View Post
you said it will use opengles 2.0, don't tell me this will be iPhone 3gs and ipt 3g exclusive?!
please say no
your game really looks so cool
and the video with the alpha build already looks great
i hope it has deep story and gameplay

EDIT:yes,about that too,will it have multiplayer or you meant other character/NPCs?
Oh God if its 3G exclusive, I may or may not shed a single tear. Also, he said 'players' so I'm guessing actual people.