★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Disney
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 36.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: SUMMERIZE YOUR FUN WITH PHINEAS AND FERB ARCADE, NOW WITH MOLE-TROPOLIS!

The best online games from Disney Channel and DXDs hit show are available on iPhone and iPod touch! Play four wild and wacky games all in one app!

ESCAPE FROM MOLE-TROPOLIS
Candace has been captured by the Mole Men and its up to Phineas and Ferb to save her! Venture to the center of the earth with Phineas Terra-Drill 5000 and collect fossils, diamonds, and use your flashlight to stun the Mole-Men.

COWABUNGA CANDACE
Ride the waves and win the surfing trophy! Perform stunts, collect tricks, and avoid the obstacles to win!

AGENT PS HIDEOUT
Hone your secret agent skills in this hideout infiltration simulation. Tap on the Dr. Doofenshmirtz holograms before they disappear!

SNO PROBLEM
Phineas has solved the boys snowboarding dilemma! With their combination snow maker and tennis ball server, use the trampoline to bounce snow balls across the yard to build a mountain! Don't let Dr. Doofenshmirtzs blimp get too close that exhaust is hot!

Phineas and Ferb Arcade features music from the hit TV show, easy touch and motion controls, achievements, leaderboards and much more!

With all this fun, what do you wanna do?

****************** DISNEY MAKES MORE GREAT APPS ******************

Toy Story Mania, JellyCar 3, Disney Fairies Fly, Handy Manny Workshop, My Baby Einstein, Split/Second, Alice In Wonderland, and many more.

See all the Disney Apps at http://www.itunes.com/waltdisney

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

12-03-2009, 06:04 AM
My 7-year-old son LOVES P&F. I'll be getting this for him for sure. Actually, the Disney games have been quite good, so I imagine they did a good job with this as well.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-03-2009, 09:41 AM
> Inspired by Disney Channel and DXDs #1 animated program for kids 6-11

Actually it's GREAT for adults as well. We like the show at our house.

These seem to be the same Flash games found on the P&F website. I haven't seen/played the Agent P one, but the rest are fun (based on having played them on-line).
12-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi,

My son likes Phineas and Ferb a lot too.

I hope to avoid him knowing about this game as I have a bunch of games bought for him now that he does not play.

Much like me, at the moment.

David
12-03-2009, 11:21 PM
I sometimes watch this show when I'm bored lol.
This game looks interesting, only 1.99 too

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon