★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SquidJuice
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 21.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A groundbreaking 3D, turn-based tactics game for the iPhone! Fight off the invading alien forces with different units, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.

Regular updates bring new areas to explore and conquer.

An epic storyline sees you fighting off the infected 'crawlers' who have returned to Earth from a deep-space voyage to defeat and reclaim the planet.

--------------

Features:

- Comes with the first two campaigns (more campaigns and theme packs on the way soon!)

- Use intuitive touch controls

- Engaging storyline

- Fight units, capture cities and factories, build units using captured factories

- Use your own music in-game (includes innovative auto-pick feature that will choose music that suits the game automatically)

Upcoming:

- Level editor
- Wireless multiplayer
- AGON awards system
- And more!

AGON Online by Aptocore
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
AGON Online is a leading social gaming platform for iPhone and iPod Touch games enabling:
Online leaderboards
Location aware scores
Awards system
Friends lists
Persistent player profile
Facebook and Twitter integration

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

12-03-2009, 07:12 AM
yes, it says in the description

OpenFeint/Agon: Waward
Plus+: Ward
Beta Tester for Minigore & Katchup!

12-03-2009, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sic View Post
yes, it says in the description
Lol. Thats where I got the idea that it`s supposed to be a 3d TBS. But it has just one screens shot and I seriously cant make out anything from it.
12-03-2009, 07:38 AM
is this really ready for release? 2 missions with more coming soon. why not wait till you have more missions before releasing it .....if they're coming soon.

And $1.99 to boot....with no screenshots?
12-03-2009, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnibus View Post
is this really ready for release? 2 missions with more coming soon. why not wait till you have more missions before releasing it .....if they're coming soon.

And $1.99 to boot....with no screenshots?
Says first two campaigns. No idea how long each campaign is.
12-03-2009, 08:16 AM
The campaigns are long enough for you to regret your purchase. With more regret to come!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
12-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi, I'm Matt, the programmer of UDF.

Sorry about the lack of screenshots, we just had a placeholder screenshot while we took some proper ones, and the app went through sooner than expected Check the app store now to see some proper screenshots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
The campaigns are long enough for you to regret your purchase. With more regret to come!
Haha, we certainly hope you don't regret your purchase

I would be glad to answer any questions you guys have! We are preparing an update now to fix some small issues.

Last edited by SJMatt; 12-03-2009 at 11:35 PM.
12-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJMatt View Post
Hi, I'm Matt, the programmer of UDF.

Sorry about the lack of screenshots, we just had a placeholder screenshot while we took some proper ones, and the app went through sooner than expected

Haha, we certainly hope you don't regret your purchase
Well how long is it until you can post screenshots or perhaps a video. Quite a few here at TA have been burned by games with unhelpful screenshots and are unlikely to purchase your game due to this.

And welcome to TA

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
12-04-2009, 12:10 AM
I've already added them, just waiting on Apple to update (should be pretty quick though)

And thanks!

EDIT: We're just putting an update out now to fix a couple of small bugs, once that goes through, I'll post some free download codes for you guys so you can try it out (Apple locks them to the US iTunes store, unfortunately - it annoys us as well, since we're kiwis!)

Last edited by SJMatt; 12-04-2009 at 12:15 AM.
12-23-2009, 12:15 AM
Our first update is now available! We have also dropped the price to $1.

As promised, here are some free download codes for you guys (US store only, sorry):

XRE4AP44HNPP
-gone-
T7X7XWKMPTAN
FE9X6F9RANPN
NLWHLYTPRYW7
4NKA49Y77YWJ
TKNF3T9946MF
3ETTHA6J9HKL
-gone-
-gone-

Enjoy

Last edited by SJMatt; 12-23-2009 at 02:26 AM.