★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: What happened to "equilibrio"?

01-09-2009, 11:33 AM
What happened to "equilibrio"?

Hi, i thought that that new game "equilibrio" was meant to come to the app store this week, but here we are at the end of the week and still no equilibrio?
has anyone any idea of a release date or any news on the subject?
thanks a lot!
jordancoolj
01-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Graal Zone was also supposed to be released in december...

Battle Born Music
gamecenter name = battlebornmusic.com

01-09-2009, 11:42 AM
did graal come out in feb of last year?

I LOVE A P P L E !
01-09-2009, 11:44 AM
yes, graal zone was released, then quickly pulled before I got a chance to play it. apparently it still needed some work.

Battle Born Music
gamecenter name = battlebornmusic.com
01-09-2009, 11:46 AM
does anyone know about equilibrio though?
01-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordancoolj View Post
does anyone know about equilibrio though?
I was looking at the developers blog and under their 'What we are doing' category they stated that they where preparing for the release of Equilibrio. I would say 1-2 weeks.

I would like to know where some people get their information from as I have come across many a game said to be released and are not!!
01-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSoN L View Post
I was looking at the developers blog and under their 'What we are doing' category they stated that they where preparing for the release of Equilibrio. I would say 1-2 weeks.

I would like to know where some people get their information from as I have come across many a game said to be released and are not!!
Sometimes devs just can't meet the expectations they set for themselves and their timeline falls apart (nothing wrong with that. Life can get in the way sometimes and people should realize to not be so demanding. I forget what game it is but one developer never put out an update because a family member died and people here were pestering him for the update...). Also, the Apple review process doesn't really help apps get out on time either

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss