★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iWind Force v1.1 + Free version released

12-03-2009, 09:49 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 41
iWind Force v1.1 + Free version released(20 promo codes)

Hi guys, i will send 20 promos codes here for promotion.
If you want to get one, try the free version first.
If you like this game , if you are willing to get the full version, Please write a review for the free version and post it here.
Then I will send a promo code to you by PM with pleasure!

Thanks!


Free Version:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=342113930&mt=8



Last edited by Neway; 12-04-2009 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Promo codes
12-03-2009, 10:45 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: SG
Posts: 3,549
This is the thread for v1.0: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=32926

with some impressions:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...0&postcount=17 (BazookaTime)
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...9&postcount=30 (BazookaTime)
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...4&postcount=22 (freedog)
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...1&postcount=44 (super long review by me )
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...9&postcount=55 (Seiker)

Compared to v1.0, v1.1 has the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neway View Post
The 1.1version named iWind Force and free version have been submited.

Thanks for all your suggestions again.

What's New In This Version :

- 30 new levels
- Skip up to 10 levels
- Improved game save-state
- New background image
- New Level Selection Menu
- Fixed shadow

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

12-04-2009, 10:55 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 41
Thanks

Thank you Prab,
Now i start to send promo codes on your adivce.
12-04-2009, 11:12 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,083
Im a big fan of puzzle games.
I just tried the lite version and I liked it alot.
The game looks great, the music is very nice and has 18 levels (playing level 9 now).
I would love to try the full version.
12-04-2009, 11:19 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: SG
Posts: 3,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
Im a big fan of puzzle games.
I just tried the lite version and I liked it alot.
The game looks great, the music is very nice and has 18 levels (playing level 9 now).
I would love to try the full version.
You should just get the full version. 99 cents will go a long way to support the dev

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
12-04-2009, 11:32 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
You should just get the full version. 99 cents will go a long way to support the dev
I am a big supporter of indep devs (flickitty, snowferno came to my mind now -games from indep devs that I play again and again -) , but he's offering promo codes for the full version now and I think I have the right to ask for one (that's what promo codes are for).
12-04-2009, 09:44 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
I am a big supporter of indep devs (flickitty, snowferno came to my mind now -games from indep devs that I play again and again -) , but he's offering promo codes for the full version now and I think I have the right to ask for one (that's what promo codes are for).
Sorry, i am late.

i have send a promo to you by PM.

Thank you very much.
12-05-2009, 06:44 AM
#8
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
I just tried the lite version and finish all the 18 level.
iWind force is very nice puzzle game. It's fun and challenging and i love it!
Offers just enough spin on a classic puzzle theme. Wind/fans are a good gimmick.
12-05-2009, 07:16 AM
#9
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: State of Hysteria
Posts: 1,487
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Im in the middle of the playing the lite version, but this is bugging the heck out of me... what is the BGM playing in the background? I swear i recognize it from somewhere, its familiar, but i just cant place it.

Edit: This is from Naruto, isn't it?

Last edited by RankoSao; 12-05-2009 at 07:36 AM. Reason: educated guess
12-05-2009, 08:42 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonewle View Post
I just tried the lite version and finish all the 18 level.
iWind force is very nice puzzle game. It's fun and challenging and i love it!
Offers just enough spin on a classic puzzle theme. Wind/fans are a good gimmick.
Thank you very much. PMed you .