★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: GeoGeo Wars 1.1 finally out now.LIMITED TIME OFF(+Gameplay Vedio)

12-03-2009, 09:54 PM
GeoGeo Wars 1.1 finally out now.LIMITED TIME OFF(+Gameplay Vedio)

if you want try the new version, pm me!!!

UPDATE RECORDS:
1.1 add 15 challenging levels.
1.2 add 5 super boss levels.

1.2 Gameplay video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

iTunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/geogeo-wars-free/id339945145?mt=8

version 1.2 submitted, get it before it's price rise up!

1.2 boss screenshots, finally boss is't included...it's at finally level. you just see it by your self.

Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIMITED TIME 50% OFF

What's New In This Version (1.1)

1. add 15 challenging levels .
2. fix a crash bug and frozen bug when there is a background message box prompted.
3. add background music at playing scene.
4. fix some other small bugs, and improve the gameplay.

SALE VERSION 1.2 is submitted!
FEATRUES:
1. add 5+ super boss levels.

GAMEPLAY

GeoGeo Wars is a fast paced vertical, space shooter.Collect special weapons and power-ups,and kill as many as invaders to auto upgrade your ship. Just take your stand against the geometry invaders to save your home!

if you like games such as(Geometry wars on XBOX360, retro shoot, Geo Fighter, iFighter, etc), you are sure like it!

FEATURES
- Fun,exciting gameplay and easy to play: drag the ship using one finger and auto fire.
- 30+ levels.
- Auto upgrade weapons,Ship.
- 9 Sepecail Power-Ups
- OpenFeint leaderboards(ON-LINE WORLD HIGH SCORE).
- Nice geo graphics, great sound.
- Colorful particle effects.
- Two unique ships to control and fight with
- Press the "H" button on the bottom left corner to hide the moving background.

Lite version just arrived, try before you buy. Full version contain more levels, power-ups,geometry invaders.

Detail: http://adotstudio.appspot.com

Video:http://www.youtube.com/user/adot1688

FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/adot1688

CONTRACT AS: adot1688@gmail.com.

Upcoming updates

- New enemies.
- New levels.
- New power-ups.

iTunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/geogeo-wars-free/id339945145?mt=8

Last edited by adot777; 12-05-2009 at 07:50 AM.
12-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Sweet, thanks. App icon is 1000x better now

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive

12-04-2009, 12:55 AM
5 code....please PM me~~
12-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Okay, tried the update and, well, yes the icon is much better, however...

...well, I'm not sure if this is a 3GS bug or something more general, but checking or unchecking the "spinning cube" option makes no difference and there is still this lengthy transition between the menus and the gameplay. Or, am I missing something?

...Could someone also check if the "save slots" work - I can't seem to get them working here. Not sure though as I've not yet finished a stage so perhaps it only works then.

Still a great great game - just wish someone else could check these points...
12-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
Okay, tried the update and, well, yes the icon is much better, however...

...well, I'm not sure if this is a 3GS bug or something more general, but checking or unchecking the "spinning cube" option makes no difference and there is still this lengthy transition between the menus and the gameplay. Or, am I missing something?

...Could someone also check if the "save slots" work - I can't seem to get them working here. Not sure though as I've not yet finished a stage so perhaps it only works then.

Still a great great game - just wish someone else could check these points...
i have updated it, and try it, it's works for me.

1. for the "spin cube" option only work when you start from retry, or pass to next level

2. for "save slots", it only save your last passed level(last passed level = your last played level -1 ), not your last played level. you maybe ask me why not save the last played level, because when your start a new game firstly, your score is reset to 0, so save last your passed level, you will be more easy to pass your last played level.
12-04-2009, 02:05 AM
good to know, update now
12-04-2009, 02:24 AM
Strange, as this was the update I downloaded earlier this morning. However, I'll delete the version I have there and try again a little later. Perhaps it was just sleepiness.. :-$
12-04-2009, 02:33 AM
The graphics are amazing,very colorful. The Power-ups are epic. The cube animations in between levels look cool. Controls work very well. Overall great game. Get it NOW!
12-04-2009, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle989z View Post
The graphics are amazing,very colorful. The Power-ups are epic. The cube animations in between levels look cool. Controls work very well. Overall great game. Get it NOW!
wow...

....you're getting commission?
12-04-2009, 02:39 AM
I updated, and immediately went into Settings to disable the "spin cube" option. Disappointingly, it still spins Ok well, it doesn't spin when it's game over and you hit retry, but what is this obsession about the spinning cube here? Why is it compulsory for the cube to spin when you start a game even after we disable it?

Level 3 is still not fixed. The dead non-existent enemy sprites are still there - you mentioned earlier that this is fixed, but the render glitch immediately shows when I reached Level 3 (and gets worse every second as enemies show and their sprites are not removed).

Agree that the new icon is great though.