App description: From the creators of Zombieville USA, one of 2009's top App Store games comes the next must-have action extravaganza - OMG Pirates!

Take on the role of the ninja, and defend your homeland against your evil pirate nemeses. Yes yes, its a little ridiculous, but its really just an excuse to bombard your eyeballs with AWESOME NINJA ACTION. Check out the trailer at www.mikamobile.com!

-- Features --

- Classic side-scrolling beat-em-up gameplay!

- Intense, fluid animation!

- Numerous enemy types, from cutlass wielding peons to riflemen and bombardiers!

- Epic boss battles!

- Several exotic locations to do battle in, from a pirate tavern to an active volcano!

- Precise touch-screen controls that are simple to learn but hard to master. Unleash various combos and special moves, and deflect your opponents attacks with expert timing!

- Grow in power as you defeat your foes! Level up your ninja to discover new combos, increase your attack power, and more!

- Multiple difficulties, to accommodate players who are not actually REAL ninjas!

- Unlockable SURVIVAL mode after completing the main adventure!

- Listen to your own music in game!

STP_Tim's comments:

Lite : http://appshopper.com/link/omg-pirates-lite
12-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Its out!!!!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

12-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Getting it right now!

Pretty Much All Game Usernames (Plus+, Gameloft Live, OpenFeint): fructose
Favorite Games So Far: Eliminate, Gangstar, Zombieville USA, Inkvaders, Modern Combat, COD Zombies
My YouTube Channel: iReview4UTube
12-03-2009, 11:28 PM
OMG Pirates! 25.6MB not bad.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
12-03-2009, 11:29 PM
I don't see the draw to this game, however I am not writing it off, I await some impressions. I just didn't like zombieville...... so

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
12-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
I don't see the draw to this game, however I am not writing it off, I await some impressions. I just didn't like zombieville...... so
I feel the same way, I liked the art style of Zombieville just not the gameplay. This game does look cool, but I'd rather wait to hear how it plays.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
The art style is cool, it has RPG elements, story, and a lot of other cool stuff!

Also a survival mode!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
12-03-2009, 11:33 PM
I hate Zombieville but this looks really good. I need impressions though..

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.
12-03-2009, 11:33 PM
12-03-2009, 11:34 PM
So this is another walk-left-and-right-destroying-waves-of-enemies-until-you're-bored kinda game? I quite liked Inkvaders but to be honest one was enough for me.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ