★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zsolt Fabian
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: People says:

"Cyctris can be played in short bursts or long bursts. The reason for that is the game has a save function, so if you recieve a phone call or youre tired, you can exit the app and comeback whenever you want and start where you last stopped. So if you reach level 100 already and you want to take a break without effecting your score, you can do it with this game."

"As soon as I saw the screenshots I knew I was going to like this one. ... The cylinder adds a really cool new dimension."

"The gameplay is actually very good, just like Tetris but on a cylinder. Its works real well, the controls(all touch controls, swipe left or right to move around the cylinder, tap to rotate the piece, swipe down to drop quickly) work smoothly and its fun to play."

In Cyctris, you can play the classic block dropping puzzle on a CYLINDER!

There are two game modes: Classic and Challenge.

You can never get tired of Classic mode. Play as long as you want.

In Challenge game mode you have to clear the generated rows as fast as you can to get higher time bonus.

Easy control:
-to move the falling block tap the screen and move you finger the desired direction
-to rotate the block just tap the screen

The game saves automatically if you quit. Every time you can continue the previous game.

Features:
-2 game modes:
-Classic
-Challenge
-never ending gameplay
-auto save
-easy control

fabo's comments:
Cyctris

In Cyctris, you can play the classic block dropping puzzle on a CYLINDER!

There are two game modes: Classic and Challenge.

Features:
-2 game modes:
-Classic
-Challenge
-never ending gameplay
-auto save
-easy control

Some screenshots:

iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cyctris/id342114025?mt=8
12-04-2009, 05:36 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
free promo codes available in promo codes toppic
12-05-2009, 02:50 AM
I tried this out with a promo code. The gameplay is actually very good, just like Tetris but on a cylinder. Its works real well, the controls(all touch controls, swipe left or right to move around the cylinder, tap to rotate the piece, swipe down to drop quickly) work smoothly and its fun to play. So there is no problem with the gameplay. My only complaint is that there is no sound at all in the game. Please add some background music and sound effects dev, because the gameplay is there. So far I give it a 4/5
12-12-2009, 01:49 AM
Now free.