★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: adot studio
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To celebrate for FIFA World club enter finals!
FREE this weekend!

You are MatchStick Hero! One day your brother Jim was kidnapped by bullies.
They are holding Jim hostage on Devil's Cliff and are demanding 77 gold
coins ransom to release Jim the next day. Can you save Jim before its
too late?

Challenge with your friends, classmates, family to the most addictive race to the
bottom to save your brother!

Some ledges are dead ends, Look before you leap! it's more challenge!!!

- Fun, exciting and easy to play: tilt left or right to run in either direction.
- 300 meters depth.
- OpenFeint leaderboards(ON-LINE WORLD HIGH SCORE).
- Nice graphics, great sound.
- 6 power-ups items.
- support 3 play modes: easy, normal, insane.

Detail: http://adotstudio.appspot.com

FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/adot1688

CONTRACT AS: adot1688@gmail.com.

Upcoming updates

Improve gameplay

adot777's comments:

12-04-2009, 03:42 AM
Grabbed 4373PFXWYK97 thanks.

12-04-2009, 03:43 AM
5 codes ~~~ if you taken it, please posted here which one you picked up...
12-04-2009, 04:24 AM
Ok I played some of this to get a good feel for it. Its an enjoyable game with a surprising amount of depth included for a pickup and play game. Don't expect the graphics to be great because they aren't, however the artwork does have its own funky style which is kind of neat. I wish there was a little more color in the game. Now onto the gameplay, its not as polished and designed as well as it could be, but there is depth to it, and its also fun to play and oddly addicting. The concept of the game is sort of like Fall Down/Cliffed where you have to keep moving safely down the screen from platform to platform, however there are many more gameplay elements involved.

The story in Stick Hero is you are trying to save your brother from a group of bullies who kidnapped him and are holding him for ransom deep below in a cliff. The bullies are demanding 77 Gold coins to release your brother, and you must collect the coins scattered about the cliff on your way down. Coins are not the only thing to collect, there are several powerups to obtain that help Stick Hero deal with the obstacles and regain health. Some of the obstacles Stick Hero has to deal with on his way down are saw blades, moving platforms, dead ends, bounce springs. spiked platforms, wobbling platforms... and more.

To move Stick Hero you tilt left or right with the accelerometer, that's it for the controls. They work okay. The game is just about dodging obstacles, avoiding getting stuck, collecting helpful items/coins and waiting for the right moments to advance downward.

Stick Hero records your time duration while playing as well as the depth you make it to as you progress down the cliff. You also score points by collecting items/gold. Online leaderboards are through Openfeint.

Somewhat decent and catchy sounds go with the gameplay. The presentation is alright. I'm enjoying this game, but there is some room for improvement. For what it is now its pretty fun to play and I like all the gameplay elements. I plan on playing it until I beat it/rescue the brother.
12-04-2009, 04:25 AM
The only technical issue I noticed is that while playing the game your screen will begin to auto shutoff after a minute or so as if your phone is inactive, requiring you to tap to keep the screen lit.
12-04-2009, 04:42 AM
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
The only technical issue I noticed is that while playing the game your screen will begin to auto shutoff after a minute or so as if your phone is inactive, requiring you to tap to keep the screen lit.
ok, i wrote down what you said...
12-04-2009, 04:51 AM
just work on polishing it a bit, the game is cool. I like the theme/sounds/music/gameplay elements/unique artwork.

Neat game for only a buck.
12-04-2009, 07:39 AM
Congrats Adot! Know you have been working on this one awhile!
12-04-2009, 07:48 AM
All codes gone
looks like ill have to buy it

Game looks great
Awsome job Adot!

12-04-2009, 07:58 AM
too late,All codes gone

I love the art work