★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ****************************************************
If you like GOALS! Why not check out GOALS Pro! and get these extra features:

* Set the game length
* Cup Competition
* Extra time and penalties in cup games
* Edit team names
* Select team kit colors

* Multi-player Gaming:
- Play two players on the same device
- Play across Bluetooth

FREE VERSION
===========

GOALS! Arcade Soccer

INTUITIVE CONTROLS
You're at the heart of the action as you direct your players with the joystick touch control. Deliver a timely pass to your striker with the action buttons and then round the keeper and blast the ball into the opponents net.

ATTACKING
Pass player to player or hit a long ball up field as you take on the opposing team. You have full control of the player with the ball and can change to other players when the ball is free or with the opposition.

DEFENDING
Guide your defenders and help them block or slide tackle to win back the ball. Slide in from the side and steal the ball to win back possession.

SHOOTING
In GOALS you can score in many varying ways. Shoot from close range, round the keeper and slot one into the empty net or blast one from long range and curve it into the top corner! Yes, you can add after touch curve to the ball which makes taking free kicks a real joy.

FREE KICKS & PENALTIES
Slide tackles from behind may bring the referees whistle! Outside the box and a free kick will be awarded. Players line up to form a wall, so try bending the ball around and into the goal. An infringement inside the box will bring a penalty, use your judgement to slot the ball into the corner of the goal.

FEATURES
* Fast and fun arcade game play
* Goal kicks, corners, throw-ins, free kicks and penalties
* Set opponent AI skill
* Five difficulty levels
* Atmospheric soccer sounds

REPLAY
After each goal is scored you can view it back in slow motion, reliving your awesome footie skills!

CASUAL GAMING AT ITS BEST!
GOALS is a great time killer, always ready to fill your spare time with a quick match.

* Set the game length
* Cup Competition
* Edit team names
* Select team kit colors

* Multi-player Gaming:
- Play two players on the same device
- Play across Bluetooth

Ravey's comments:
Hi,

Our latest game GOALS! Arcade Soccer has now been approved and is available in two flavours, GOALS! (Free) and GOALS! Pro.

Head over to the app store via these links and have a look

GOALS! (Free)
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/goals/id340841748?mt=8

GOALS! Pro
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/goals-pro/id340842182?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info (taken from the Pro version):

GOALS! Pro Arcade Soccer

INTUITIVE CONTROLS
You're at the heart of the action as you direct your players with the joystick touch control. Deliver a timely pass to your striker with the action buttons and then round the keeper to blast the ball into the opponents net.

ATTACKING
Pass player to player or hit a long ball up field as you take on the opposing team. You have full control of the player with the ball and can change to other players when the ball is free or with the opposition.

DEFENDING
Guide your defenders and help them block or slide tackle to win back the ball. Slide in from the side and steal the ball to win back possession.

SHOOTING
In GOALS you can score in many varying ways. Shoot from close range, round the keeper and slot one into the empty net or blast one from long range and curve it into the top corner! Yes, you can add after touch curve to the ball which makes taking free kicks a real joy.

FREE KICKS & PENALTIES
Slide tackles from behind may bring the referees whistle! Outside the box and a free kick will be awarded. Players line up to form a wall, so try bending the ball around and into the goal. An infringement inside the box will bring a penalty, use your judgement to slot the ball into the corner of the goal.

FEATURES
* Fast and fun arcade game play
* Goal kicks, corners, throw-ins, free kicks and penalties
* Set the game length
* Cup Competition
* Edit team names
* Select team kit colors
* Set opponent AI skill
* Five difficulty levels
* Atmospheric soccer sounds

REPLAY
After each goal is scored you can view it back in slow motion, reliving your awesome footie skills!

CASUAL GAMING AT ITS BEST!
GOALS is a great time killer, always ready to fill your spare time with a quick match.

CUP COMPETITION
Enter the cup tournament and play your way to the final to win the coveted GOALS CUP. You can set the number of tournament rounds, from 3 to 9.
Match lengths can be as quick as 2 minutes and as long as 20.

- Play across WiFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Nice job, game looks great!
Im downloading the free one now but im hoing to get the pro one soon

.__@
_-\<,_
(*)/_(*)

12-04-2009, 10:37 AM
I tried out the free version and I like it. It reminds me of Tecmo World Cup 96 which I use to play on my Neo Geo. I like the top down. simple look of the game and like the rewind/replay for goals.

I did find the controls to work but felt a little cramped but I am not sure that could be improved due to vertical play field.

I will say the the price of $4.99 was a little shocking. I am not one to complain about prices but you may want to look at that a little, especially this time of year when so many games are coming out. If nothing else, you may want to consider an intro price sale. Once the multiplayer and other features promised for 2010 come out, then maybe (maybe) the price could go to $4.99.

I buy ton of games and it just seems like this is a $2.99 max game. My opinion of course.
12-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Screenshots

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-04-2009, 01:46 PM
will try the lite version
12-04-2009, 02:11 PM
The joystick is fixed and it reminds me the first "I Dig It” one. Anyway, you get use to it very fast.

A game in lite is short, very short but it can give you an idea of the gameplay.

A good game for sure so I may purchase the full version later today.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
12-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Hmm 4.99, thought this was going be less...

Now I'll have to think about it with all the recent releases. Played the lite and liked it, but this might have to wait.
12-05-2009, 05:15 AM
i love it guys
dont hesistate!!
i find this way more fun than fifa10 on my ipod

the only thing that bothers me is the long wait in between throw-ins/free-kicks/penalty's
it should be 2seconds shorter IMO but overall im loving it

edit: also a nice feature would be saving replays to the video app on my ipod. some goals ive got are pretty cool

Last edited by playn; 12-05-2009 at 05:17 AM.
12-05-2009, 06:02 AM
Still have to get used to the controls - but overall looks like a fun game. But USD 4,99??? Don't think that price will last for long......
12-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playn View Post
the only thing that bothers me is the long wait in between throw-ins/free-kicks/penalty's
it should be 2seconds shorter IMO but overall im loving it
I completely agree with you. It takes too long and it can be annoying.

In addition, Id love to see single and tour game statistics (winnings, losses, goals and so on).

Good, good game.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8