★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It's rush hour in Santa's workshop, can you help the robot elves sort the presents for delivery?

Pick the right gifts from the conveyor belts and assign them to an order station. Deliver all the gifts before the time runs out.

Elf Command is a fun and free Christmas themed time management game from Retro Dreamer, developers of Sneezies, Velocispider and Linkoidz.

GavinBowman's comments:

We made a new free game for the holidays, and it's now available in the App Store. It's a holiday themed time management game, our other games are Sneezies and Eyegore's Eye Blast.

It's rush hour in Santa's workshop, can you help the robot elves sort the presents for delivery?

Pick the right gifts from the conveyor belts and assign them to an order station. Deliver all the gifts before the time runs out.

Elf Command uses Scoreloop for leaderboards and friend challenges. If you get the Scoreloop App, you can get push notifications for the challenges.

It's free, we hope you enjoy it.

Happy Holidays from Retro Dreamer!
12-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Game Impressions

Not bad, quite challenging and balanced. Had some joy with it. Watch two conveyor bands and draw lines to the addresses. New and never seen items coming by time. Nice electromechanical sounds. Crashed once. My score at the third try: 860! Ads at the homescreen.

Thank you!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

12-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Game Impressions

I have to admit it's kind of fun but does anybody get how the combos are scored? Why do I sometimes get 1 point for supplying something and other times 3? I'm sure it's painfully obvious once explained but it is a little annoying to try to maximize my score when I'm not even sure how combos are made.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-05-2009, 11:49 AM
You'll score one point for each item you deliver, and then you'll get a bonus for however many items in total there were in the order. So, if you're delivering one and it's the last of 3, you'll be seeing 1 point added, then you'll see 3 points added for clearing the whole order. Hope that clears it up a little bit
12-05-2009, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinBowman View Post
You'll score one point for each item you deliver, and then you'll get a bonus for however many items in total there were in the order. So, if you're delivering one and it's the last of 3, you'll be seeing 1 point added, then you'll see 3 points added for clearing the whole order. Hope that clears it up a little bit
I told you it would be painfully simple! Thanks.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Wow, this was a busy thread !

An update for Elf Command just hit the App Store, it's now Universal and has Game Center instead of Scoreloop.