★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "It is officially the most addicting game in the App Store, and maybe any game Ive ever played!" - appadvice

"Do not hesitate. You will not regret it. This game is an exceptional experience that sets the new benchmark for iPhone games to be judged by."- The Portable Gamer

"5 Stars!" - The App Data

"The Perfect iPhone Game!" - fidgit

"Welcome to the new casual gaming sensation!" - the APPERA

"An obscenely low price for a 5-Dimple must-have!" -- App Smile

Get ready for geoSpark a collaboration between the acclaimed developers of geoDefense and Harbor Master. Its the fastest game on the App Store!

An assortment of colorful neon Sparks are flying across the screen, and its your job to prevent any two different Sparks from colliding. Chain similar Sparks together by dragging them with your finger. The more Sparks you eliminate at a time, the more points you get.

But be careful! As your chain gets longer, your finger becomes a gravity well that draws all nearby Sparks inwards, adding even more entropy to the mix.

Be on the lookout for bonus Sparks with special powers theyre the key to mega success. See how high you can score, then brag to your friends via OpenFeint!

geoSpark: all the spectacle and style you expect from the geoDefense series, with the addictive, casual gameplay of Harbor Master.

Thanks from Critical Thought Games and Imangi Studios!

nattylux's comments:
geoSpark just got approved!!!

iTunes link
Price: $0.99

Youtube link | Pop Up

geoSpark is a 50/50 collaboration between us and Critical Thought Games. It's published under Critical Thought but hey, I get to make the thread
12-04-2009, 06:18 PM

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 12-04-2009 at 06:49 PM. Reason: removed appinfo, Dev copied my post :p

12-04-2009, 06:18 PM
12-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Send a message via AIM to Phil_Synowiec Send a message via Skype™ to Phil_Synowiec
Looks kinda cool, what do you do in it tho?
12-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Hahaha, i asked about if it was in review or not and a hour or so later it's approved ! I can see the future !

12-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Buying now! Crap icon !

12-04-2009, 06:25 PM
cool like the look of this.

bought too much today to justify it, prob wont buy another app for a few week, but its on my to buy list.
12-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by Mr Crazy View Post
Hahaha, i asked about if it was in review or not and a hour or so later it's approved ! I can see the future !
You are in my head Mr Crazy cuz I was JUST thinking about when this might come out!
12-04-2009, 06:26 PM
openfeint FTW!!!