★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Modern Combat vs. Eliminate (yes, this thread DID just happen)

12-05-2009, 05:12 AM
Send a message via AIM to Phil_Synowiec Send a message via Skype™ to Phil_Synowiec
Modern Combat vs. Eliminate (yes, this thread DID just happen)

So guys what do you think? and remember we're not looking at them bug wise. I know MCS has some bugs right now, but thats pretty much with EVERY online game at the beginning.

I personally started to get bored of Eliminate. Its just the same thing over and over again. It matches you unfairly.... unless your rank 50. Theres only 4 maps, yes I know MCS has I believe 3, but your in those three maps for awhile. The games last a lot longer than 3 minutes. And theres higher limits to kills and time.

MCS I think has won my heart since I love MW2 and COD4:MW

I think that I will be in love once MCS decides to add voice chat through headphones =]
12-05-2009, 05:16 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
I'm getting kinda bored about Eliminate though, but I don't have MC.

12-05-2009, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideToPlay Phil View Post
So guys what do you think? and remember we're not looking at them bug wise. I know MCS has some bugs right now, but thats pretty much with EVERY online game at the beginning.

I personally started to get bored of Eliminate. Its just the same thing over and over again. It matches you unfairly.... unless your rank 50. Theres only 4 maps, yes I know MCS has I believe 3, but your in those three maps for awhile. The games last a lot longer than 3 minutes. And theres higher limits to kills and time.

MCS I think has won my heart since I love MW2 and COD4:MW

I think that I will be in love once MCS decides to add voice chat through headphones =]
+1.. I go with you. I am sure They will fix the error, lets just say its there first online fps and they are just hurrying to release all there games before Christmas.. No doubts, MCS is far better than Eliminate. But also I Love Eliminate for being the first playable Online FPS on the Iphone.. I will play the both. But i most will like MCS

Last edited by kdaddy; 12-05-2009 at 05:37 AM.
12-05-2009, 05:20 AM
This is definitely the Halo 3 Vs. Call of Duty

NOVA will just be added to the bunch next.
12-05-2009, 05:21 AM
Send a message via AIM to Phil_Synowiec Send a message via Skype™ to Phil_Synowiec
I can actually see me making a montage with MCS =]

And Zincous, its not, its really not. Everything that MCS is Eliminate could have been without messing up the theme of the game
12-05-2009, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdaddy View Post
+1.. I go with you. I am sure They will fix the error, lets just say its there first online fps and they are just hurrying to release all there games before Christmas.. No doubts, MCS is far better than Eliminate. But also I Love Eliminate for being the first FPS on Iphone.. I will play the both. But i most will like MCS
Um... what?

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
12-05-2009, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
Um... what?
Sorry i meant Online Fps.. Good online Fps
12-05-2009, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdaddy View Post
Sorry i meant Online Fps.. Good online Fps
I like both Eliminate and MCS, but I think I would go with MCS for now. The game is slower paced and not as unfair, and no shield bashing. I wonder how NOVA is going to turn out..

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.
12-05-2009, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5duc29 View Post
I like both Eliminate and MCS, but I think I would go with MCS for now. The game is slower paced and not as unfair, and no shield bashing. I wonder how NOVA is going to turn out..
My friend ordered and Ipod touch 3rd gen yesterday because of N.O.V.A. Please NOVA don't disappoint us
12-05-2009, 06:01 AM
I think that the speed of the walking in MCS needs to be improved.... no one in the army walks that slow as their fastest speed.....