★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play the iPhone/iPod Touch game based on the Discovery Channels cult hit gameshow! In Cash Cab. players ride in the back seat of a New York City taxi cab and are quizzed on general knowledge questions all the way to their destination. As the meter ticks, the questions get harder and the stakes get higher. Miss three questions, and the CASH CAB pulls over and ejects the contestants onto the sidewalk, no matter where they are in the city.
------------------------
Features:
Answer general knowledge questions from categories as diverse as History, Pop Culture, Language, Science, etc
Broadcast quality video taken right from the show.
Travel to 21 different destinations throughout NYC.
Play your own music through integrated iPod functionality
Post your favorite scores directly to your Facebook page.
See who can hack it with online leaderboards.
Question upgrade packs available through In App purchase.
------------------------
Check out other awesome games from Capcom: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2010, Are You Smarter Than A 5TH Grader? 2010, Mega Man® II, KENKEN®, Resident Evil: Degeneration, Resident Evil® 4 GhostsN Goblins, Street Fighter® IV and more!
------------------------

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CapcomMobile
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CapcomMobile
12-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Anyone try this? A bit pricey at $5.

12-16-2009, 03:09 PM
I just think the show sucks and have little interest in the game.
12-16-2009, 03:09 PM
Love the show, but listing options for answers takes away the whole point.

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
12-16-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm hoping they'll drop this back down to $2.99 as an xmas sale

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
12-16-2009, 03:11 PM
saw the title and was hoping for a Crazy Taxi clone. Come on SEGA make it happen!
12-16-2009, 03:25 PM
Funny, last night when I saw the topic for Crash for Cash, I thought it was a Cash Cab game at first. And now I see there really is a Cash Cab game

Definitely thinking about getting this if the price drops a bit. When a trivia game like Scene It comes out for $1.99, and this game is $4.99, there's something that needs to change. I think $2 or even $3 would be a much more enticing price.
08-13-2010, 08:29 PM
The FAAD GOLD App by FreeAppADay.com introduces Cash Cab as Today's Featured Free App!

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
08-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Watch the show a lot a couple of years back while traveling on business...didn't know they made it into an App

And it's still free

Currently Playing (with serious game time): Tiny Wings, Street Fighter IV, Sandstorm, Cat Physics
08-17-2010, 12:34 AM
Still free? I thought it was app a DAY that was free? I think it loses some of the impulsive and frenetic downloads when it is kept on longer. Then again it is the third top free app at the moment. So I suppose they know what they are doing! (especially for an app that has DLC within)