★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enter the bloodstream!
** Reviewers Comments **

"Visually the game looks great amazing detail to everything from the red blood cells to mutations of the different virus" - fanboygaming.com

"7 out of 10 if you like classic side scrolling shooters youll like this game." - fanboygaming.com

** Game Description **

Take control of a single white blood cell and travel inside veins and arteries through major organs, including the heart, lungs and liver, attempting to rid the human body of an influenza virus by firing antibodies at waves of deadly virus cells!

While journeying though the body you will encounter cholesterol, red blood cells, platelets, bacteria, stronger mutations of the virus, as well as anti-viral, which can be collected within the bloodstream and used to unleash a stronger attack, obliterating any virus cells nearby.

You must attempt to keep the body temperature normal by destroying as much of the virus as possible, paracetamol can also be used to lower body temperature and slow down movement within the bloodstream for a brief advantage.

Integrating AGON online, Bloodstream Raiders allows players to compare high scores in survival mode with friends, local players and the best scores worldwide, as well as offering a collection awards to be earned for accomplishing various challenging game play tasks.

Uses AGON Online by Aptocore:
AGON Online is a leading social gaming platform for iPhone and iPod Touch games enabling:

Online leaderboards
Location aware scores
Awards system
Friends lists
Persistent player profile
Facebook and Twitter integration

For more info on AGON Online please visit:
http://agon-online.com

** IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME THEN CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GAMES! **

* Astro Dodge * - NEW
* The Mirror Maze * - NEW
* Future Racer *
* Picnic Panic *
* Woolly The Jumper: A Sheep On The Edge *
* The Glowing Void *

AssyriaGameStudio's comments:
Bloodstream Raiders Out Now (Click here for app store link)

Reviewer Comments:

"Visually the game looks great amazing detail to everything from the red blood cells to mutations of the different virus" - fanboygaming.com

"7 out of 10 if you like classic side scrolling shooters you’ll like this game." - fanboygaming.com

Hey guys! Were a bunch of students that started a company a few months back . We just released our second iPhone game; Bloodstream Raiders. It was developed by us at Assyria Game Studio, and Produced/ Commissioned by Xit Strategy. It's basically a new take on a side scrolling shooter!

We'll be giving away promo codes periodically on the forum, so keep an eye out! If you use a code then we'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to review the game on the store ! Cheers guys!

Heres 3 promo codes to get you started:
WKJMWHE6HNWY
N47RTTL74XKL
MTANNNMWLWPX

Please post once you have used a code to save others frustration in trying to use them repetedally .

Click here to be redirected to the App in iTunes

App: Bloodstream Raiders
Developer: Assyria Game Studio Ltd
Produced/ Commissioned By: XIT Strategy
Price: $2.99/1.79
Screenshots:

Description:
Take control of a single white blood cell and travel inside veins and arteries through major organs, including the heart, lungs and liver, attempting to rid the human body of an influenza virus by firing antibodies at waves of deadly virus cells!

While journeying though the body you will encounter cholesterol, red blood cells, platelets, bacteria, stronger mutations of the virus, as well as anti-viral, which can be collected within the bloodstream and used to unleash a stronger attack, obliterating any virus cells nearby.

You must attempt to keep the body temperature normal by destroying as much of the virus as possible, paracetamol can also be used to lower body temperature and slow down movement within the bloodstream for a brief advantage.

Integrating AGON online, Bloodstream Raiders allows players to compare high scores in “survival mode” with friends, local players and the best scores worldwide, as well as offering a collection awards to be earned for accomplishing various challenging game play tasks.

Languages:
English

Requirements:
OS 2.2.1 or greater
12-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Ok I think the store is still processing it being added, it will hopefully be live in a few minites !

12-05-2009, 09:49 AM
All codes are used. Rats.
12-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Ok, I'll private message another 3 promo codes to the next 3 people to post requesting them!

Again, would appreciate reviews if possible!
12-05-2009, 10:19 AM
i would love a code!

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
12-05-2009, 10:21 AM
I'll take one and leave impressions.
12-05-2009, 10:25 AM
could i please have a code
12-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Ok, Promo Code time again!
The next 3 to post will get a code sent to them via private message!

Again, reviews would be appreciated !
12-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Cool. Thx.
12-05-2009, 11:47 AM
can i have a code PLEAAAAASE???