★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Grab a cup of hot chocolate or warm apple cider and join the Winter festivities. In this snowball fighting classic, you become a team of three brave snow-fighting warriors making their last stand against the hordes of neighborhood kids and bullies.

Throw and dodge your way through 20 levels that become increasingly difficult, as your defeated opponents retreat and return with reinforcements! Watch out for the big kids, who are tougher and smarter than regular kids. With names like "Snowdown at High Noon" and "I See Sled People", each stage is cleverly named with a winter pun to warm your heart (or make you groan).

Once you have mastered all 20 levels, you may feel up to taking on every kid in town! Try "Endless Mode" if you're up to the challenge, but be careful... the more kids you defeat, the more likely they are to run home and come back with their big brothers. Compete against your old high scores and see how long you can survive against an endless stream of opponents.

A help screen is available from the main menu explains how to play, and offers a few special tips.

Snow Battle is sure to put a smile on your face and help you get into the holiday spirit this season, without having to bundle up and brave the cold outside.

Please visit us at www.frontlawnstudios.com and drop us a message. We love comments and feedback, and we love to hear about features or games you'd like to see.

Happy Holidays!
12-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Super-cute graphics.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

12-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Requires 3.1.2 - held off updating that for whatever reason. I guess going to have to take the plunge now.
12-05-2009, 05:39 PM
I remember this from a game we used to email back and forth at school like 10 years ago

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
12-05-2009, 07:27 PM
This is Front Lawn Studios, thanks for making this thread. Here are some promo codes for you guys.

Promo codes:
Code:
JHJP7NH7NYPR
NTKNKNRXYFTE
6PM3K64HELX7
Enjoy and happy holidays!
12-05-2009, 11:06 PM
noooooo

the codes were all lurked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-06-2009, 12:25 AM
The game is really fun. Slight learning curve needed for the controls, how to line your kids up, and how long to hold them for more powerful throws. I think its the diagonal lines of fire that make it more challenging (thats a good thing, just need to experiment at first) I really do dislike starting a game from the beginning though when you lose all your lives.
12-06-2009, 12:33 AM
I agree, this game is super cute once you get the hang of things. I've never seen snow in my whole life so it's fun to snow battle, even just on an idevice
12-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Hmm, though it starts to get a little boring after a while since there's no change in background and you can't choose level once you died. I don't even know which level I was before I was wiped out. It's the one after the first 'Big Kid' appeared. Still, a pretty adorable pick and play title for Xmas.
12-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Thank you guys for the feedback! We appreciate everything that helps us make our games better Level selection and scenery changes are definitely on the list for our next update.

Also, here are a few more codes:
Code:
WRLJFP4E3P67
AMHERH6FHJLW
RY9XPPLJ7TJ7
Have a good one!