★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Paul Burkey
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 3.7 (3)
App description: A unique and challenging logic puzzle game. Inspired by the classic board game Peg Solitaire. The object of the Peg Solitaire game is to remove all the Pegs, jumping one over another. In this game, the Pegs are little yellow-haired creatures known as PegIts. The PegIts can leapfrog over each other, use Trampolines, Springboards, Teleports, Conveyors, and all manner of objects to solve a wide variety of puzzles.

180 levels grouped into 5 level packs are included. Play the levels in each pack in any order, so you have the freedom to select your next challenge.

Most levels can be solved in under a minute (once you figure them out!), so this game is ideal for that "one more try" moment when you have some time to kill!

- 180 Levels to solve
- Wide variety of puzzles and challenges
- 5 Level Packs included (Easy, Medium, Hard, Bonus and Extra Levels)
- Play Levels from each level pack in any order
- Solutions included for the first 25 levels.
- More solutions on YouTube; and more on request!
- No hassle Auto-save and auto-continue!
- Jumping, Exploding, Bouncing, Teleporting Fun!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

12-05-2009, 05:52 PM
This looks rather intriguing... Could be fun

12-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Here is a level from the PC version:
12-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Awesome I love games from Paul Burkey, BoXiKon was a great game.
12-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Did someone say Paul Burkey? Instant buy for me then. I like all his games, BoXiKoN, CornerChaos... Very good time wasters.
12-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Awesome I love games from Paul Burkey, BoXiKon was a great game.
Yes BoxiKon is a rare game that has stayed on my device! This looks very intriguing. Have yet to download but will be!
12-06-2009, 01:22 AM
As with all Paul Burkey games, PegIt is great fun! This is a solid puzzler that requires you to remove pegits by jumping one over another. There are tools to aid you in the process, like trampolines, direction pads, holes, teleports and more. There are also obstacles that you've to get around in order to solve a level. Once I figured out how to play I had a blast going through the levels. Still on easy, but I plan to work through all of them. For 108 levels it's great value for money. Highly recommended for puzzle lovers.
12-11-2009, 07:35 AM
I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

There will be another 36 levels added in a future update (with more to come.) I just wanted to keep things finely tuned and tested for this release. The game took much longer than expected to complete, and it drives me crazy testing all those levels

I think there may be one slight glitch in this v1.0 version where the game skips the menu screen (and goes direct to level selection screen) on the first run. It's nothing big, but some first time players may want to hit the 'Back' button and go through the Instructions. I'll fix that in an update.

Anyway, thanks for your support!

Last edited by shoecake; 12-11-2009 at 07:38 AM.
12-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Even more levels?! I think you're doing a great job already Thanks for all the work, I can only imagine how hard it was making all those levels. I did have to 'back' to get to the instructions page, but since every earlier level has its own mini instruction there's no problem actually.
12-29-2009, 12:18 AM
for free now.