App description: "What's hot" game picked by Apple!!
"This was one of those games you just can't put down."
------iPhone Journal
"It's definetly good, reinvented a great concept."
------Voice from Touch Arcade forum

EPISODE I:Guitar Solo

GAMEPLAY:
Just tilt your iPhone to move left and right. Jump downwards all the time! Don't miss your step and fall into the sky! You can master the game just with one hand, which gives this traditional game style a whole new player experience.

BandBandJump is the first show of the Gutarist Stef

FEATURES:
- Cute character design
- Well polished control feel of game
- 5 types of platforms
- New high score notice
- Realtime level generation as game proceeding
- Design philosophy: "Easy to learn hard to master"
- BGM individualization(You can select music from iPod library)
- Global online leaderboard by OpenFeint
- Share the high score with friends by Email
- Link to Twitter & Facebook

Wesley's comments:
Hi you all,

Coconut Island Studio's second game "BandBandJump" is finally released. The first 5 codes have run out and we'd like to give out another 5 codes. Just PM me to get the code. Futhermore u can also get a code either follow us on Twitter or become a fan of BandBandJump on Facebook We will give out 3 codes everyday till 12.12 both on Twitter and Facebook. You just need to tell us on Twitter or Facebook ur username on TA and that u wanna get promo code. Thanx again for your interest

Here is a video of BandBandJump:

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-06-2009, 12:25 PM
PM sent

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

12-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
PM sent
Ditto.

↪ GameCenter : Igoo
12-06-2009, 12:36 PM
I'M really digging the artwork here Seems the game comes fully equipped: Open Feint, Twitter and Facebook integration.

GameCenter: rich_952000
Current Favorites:All 3 Air Supply games by Quantum Sheep, Mr. Particle Man, Drift 'n' Drive, Battle Supremacy, Random Heroes 3, Splot, Knituma And loving Beans Quest 2: Bean Dreams
12-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Looks like I'm late
it looks just like doodle jump..

Last edited by da shiz wiz 19; 12-06-2009 at 01:19 PM.
12-06-2009, 12:37 PM
pm sent
12-06-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm hoping...
12-06-2009, 12:38 PM
pm sent but i think im too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
12-06-2009, 01:13 PM
The game is just what you'd expect after checking out the app description. It's fun. The controls are very responsive. Gameplay is very fluid. Btw, keep in mind you can go off one side of the screen and come back on the other

I've already mentioned that I like the artwork and now that i've seen it on my phone and animated; pretty cool. This is a solid game, by an indie dev, I say nice work Coconut Island Studios.

I do hope to see more platforms and characters in the future.

GameCenter: rich_952000
Current Favorites:All 3 Air Supply games by Quantum Sheep, Mr. Particle Man, Drift 'n' Drive, Battle Supremacy, Random Heroes 3, Splot, Knituma And loving Beans Quest 2: Bean Dreams
12-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
The game is just what you'd expect after checking out the app description. It's fun. The controls are very responsive. Gameplay is very fluid. Btw, keep in mind you can go off one side of the screen and come back on the other

I've already mentioned that I like the artwork and now that i've seen it on my phone and animated; pretty cool. This is a solid game, by an indie dev, I say nice work Coconut Island Studios.

I do hope to see more platforms and characters in the future.
Thanx for the review! I am delight to see these positive feedbacks and the next updates will take your wishes into consideration

BTW: All the 5 codes here are out and I'm sorry that I cant answer all the pms cause of the large amounts. But if anybody still wanna get extra code please follow us on Twitter and become a fan of BandBandJump on Facebook We will give out 3 codes everyday till 12.08 both on Twitter and Facebook. You just need to tell us on Twitter or Facebook that ur username on TA and wanna get promo code. Thanx again for your interest

New game: Naughty Kitties
Like it on Facebook fanpage
Or follow my studio Coconut Island
Games on App Store: One Tap Hero, Finger Balance,iDragPaper,

Last edited by Wesley; 12-06-2009 at 02:51 PM.