★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SumyApp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.7 MB
  • Version: 2.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: It is a shooting game that can choose the background and BGM for myself.
The full spectrum can be used free of charge. Please download it by way of experiment by all means.

Start S2.
Push the picture button, and select picture.
Push the music button, and select the one's favorite song.
-Music start-
Let's start!! Please push to start button.

It corresponds to the operation with the acceleration sensor.
It corresponds to results and the ranking by OpenFeint.

Please use it by way of experiment by all means. It is possible to download it from iTunesStore AppStore free of charge right now.

Boardumb's comments:
Ok, so this isn't quite a full fledged game or anything, in fact it's not much at all. Basically you're a cheezy Space Shuttle shooting at other cheezy Space Shuttles and Hot Air Balloons for a generic high score. Weird. But I think it shows a good proof of concept for an idea that should be implemented in actual good games (possibly the upcoming Pixel Warrior?). The shooter doesn't actually run in your Home Screen, rather you take a snapshot of it and the "game" uses it as the background. They just suggest using a picture of your Home Screen so it appears the ships are flying around in your iPhone. You can actually use any picture, and have a little fun with it. Used properly in a good shooter, it could be pretty sweet. Maybe even the option of multiple pictures strung together to create a scrolling scene. Anyway, it's free if you feel like checking it out:

12-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Looks cool, downloading now.
12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Wait did you make this, boardumb?
12-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
Wait did you make this, boardumb?
No, just happened across it. Usually check out anything with "shooter" in the title.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-10-2009, 05:47 PM

Ok, so I noticed yesterday that this umm... "game" had an update for it. So I put the app back on my device to check it out. It appears they added OpenFeint in with some achievements. Cool. So I sign into the OF to check out what the achievements are, and pretty much died laughing. I'll go ahead and retype the achievements and descriptions here for your enjoyment:

you are great!!

you are very great!!

you are very very great!! thank you for enjoy!

Congratulations!! You are a professional player of S2

You are lucky!

Very lucky
you are very lucky

Very very lucky
You are very very lucky!!

Congraturations!! You perfectly cleared this game.

Played 100 times

My guess at total amount of time spent thinking up achievements? 30 seconds. I think my personal favorite is "thank you for enjoy!" and "Congraturations!!". I love me some Engrish. And despite some of the achievements saying "Sorry, this Achievement is NoAds only", there's not a paid version of this game. I also have no idea how to go about unlocking any of these, since there's no real goals or high scores to beat in this "game". I guess I could try and play the game 100 times and see if it unlocks that particular achievement, but I'm not sure I have the stomach for that. This might be worth a download just to have these achievements on your OpenFeint resum.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA