★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Elf Jumpers

Hey Kids! Santa needs your help!

Santa's elves are trying to deliver toys to all the children but they need you to guide them to the chimneys. Swipe to make the wind blow and guide them on their way. Avoid obstacles and get those presents to all the boys and girls!
HOW TO PLAY:
- swipe anywhere to make the wind move the elves
- avoid thunder clouds and birds
- aim for chimneys
- gain extra points by hitting stars
Elf Jumpers is brought to you by CSE Insurance.
We had a ton of fun creating this game and we hope you do too.

Please contact us with any suggestions or problems, email us at help@playscreen.com

We value you as a customer. Do not hesitate to let us know about your experiences with our games. Thank you.

PlayScreen's comments:
Hey Kids! Santa needs your help!

Santa's elves are trying to deliver toys to all the children but they need you to guide them to the chimneys. Swipe to make the wind blow and guide them on their way. Avoid obstacles and get those presents to all the boys and girls!

Available in iTunes now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elf-jumpers/id342790774?mt=8

Elf Jumpers is brought to you by CSE Insurance.
We had a ton of fun creating this game and we hope you do too.
12-07-2009, 01:49 AM
I'd like to add that the music is particularly cute for kids. This game is suitable for even young children.

A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time.

- Shigeru Miyamoto

12-07-2009, 01:51 AM
Any leaderboards? kids need competition too
12-07-2009, 02:03 AM
We are working on our leaderboard system for ALL the games (yes, for a while). We've been listening to what people have been asking for and the complaints.

No dates, but the system will support Facebook but not require it.

A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time.

- Shigeru Miyamoto
12-07-2009, 02:47 AM
I tried it out, fun little game. Need to add leaderboards. The movement of the swiping/elves is a little unnatural, I guess its ok but it feels a little wierd. The game is certainly playable maybe just a little more polishing.
12-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I tried it out, fun little game. Need to add leaderboards. The movement of the swiping/elves is a little unnatural, I guess its ok but it feels a little wierd. The game is certainly playable maybe just a little more polishing.
One hint ...

You can swipe up as well. Keep them out of the storm clouds.

- Shigeru Miyamoto
12-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Have you played "Parachute Panic"? Just curious.

- Shigeru Miyamoto