★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

How raunchy is A.D.D.?

12-07-2009, 03:50 AM
#1
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,530
How raunchy is A.D.D.?

I was interested in trying out A.D.D. when I heard comparisons to Warioware. I love that series, and thought it would be pretty much perfect for the iPhone. Now that ADD is out, I'm thinking of getting it, but I'm hearing it's pretty raunchy, which I don't really like the sound of.

Could someone tell me just how raunchy it is? What's the worst minigame in there?
12-07-2009, 03:54 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
I was interested in trying out A.D.D. when I heard comparisons to Warioware. I love that series, and thought it would be pretty much perfect for the iPhone. Now that ADD is out, I'm thinking of getting it, but I'm hearing it's pretty raunchy, which I don't really like the sound of.

Could someone tell me just how raunchy it is? What's the worst minigame in there?
It's not very raunchy at all, but I don't recommend it... it kind of sucks...

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten

12-07-2009, 03:56 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
It's not very raunchy at all, but I don't recommend it... it kind of sucks...
Oh?

It's good to hear it's not raunchy at all, but I don't like hearing that the game itself isn't good D:

You don't like it?
12-07-2009, 04:03 AM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Oh?

It's good to hear it's not raunchy at all, but I don't like hearing that the game itself isn't good D:

You don't like it?
I liked it. 70 odd mini games with more to come.

They are quite fun, obviously some of the more suggestable content was removed before this game was allowed through

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
12-07-2009, 04:05 AM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 4,461
I liked it as well. Perfect pick up and play title.
12-07-2009, 06:47 AM
#6
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,639
I wasn't a big fan of A.D.D. personally. Besides it feeling ultimately underpolished (something I can get over if the gameplay is there), you are constantly doing the same thing. I'd say if you MUST try it, go ahead. It is dangerous territory if you are on the edge, though.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
12-07-2009, 07:30 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by STP_Tim View Post
I wasn't a big fan of A.D.D. personally. Besides it feeling ultimately underpolished (something I can get over if the gameplay is there), you are constantly doing the same thing. I'd say if you MUST try it, go ahead. It is dangerous territory if you are on the edge, though.
That's why I decided against getting it. I'll wait till after some good updates, then see how I feel.
12-07-2009, 07:59 AM
#8
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,452
I just love it. And many warioware minigames have the same exact gameplay each time (I'm referring to touched!, the only one I played). A.D.D. could just have some more games, which are on the way btw.
12-07-2009, 03:20 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,530
I'm not quite "on the edge" about it. I'm pretty sure I want to get it, I am just waiting to hear how raunchy it is. But apparently it's not raunchy, so I think I'll plunk the $3 down to get it.

In WarioWare, indeed there are many microgames where the basic premise is the same, they just change up the ingredients, and I still love it. So with that in mind, would you still say don't get it?
12-07-2009, 03:21 PM
#10
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 507
don't worry, your mommy won't put you in time out for playing it