★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PopCap
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Its a non-stop explosion of adorable action!

Slide, prod and nudge chuzzles to match three or more and send fur flying. Once you start popping chuzzles you wont want to stop.

"Well designed and endlessly fun." -Gamezebo

Game Features

FOUR FURRY MODES OF PLAY
Go for high scores in Classic, or slide chuzzles into puzzle patterns in Mind Bender. Race the clock in Speed, or pop 'em all day in Zen.

KNOW YOUR CHUZZLES
Color-match Giant, Rainbow and Super chuzzles for uproarious fur-flying fun.

CHUZZLE TRICKERY
Watch out for puzzle locks and other ploys that could block your next move. Break free to boost your score with colorful cascades and combos.

WIN COOL CHUZZLE TROPHIES
Track your scores on the in-game leaderboard as you pop your way to an overflowing Trophy Room and a spot in the Chuzzle Hall of Fame.

More Apps from PopCap:
BEJEWELED® 2 Match sparkling gems in the worlds #1 puzzle game.
PLANTS vs. ZOMBIES Soil your plants in this award-winning action/strategy game.
PEGGLE Clear the orange pegs in this epic blend of luck and skill.
BOOKWORM Feed your appetite for fun in THE brain-tickling word puzzle game.

POPCAP MAKES LIFE FUN
Visit us at PopCap.com
Follow us at twitter.com/PopCap
Like us at facebook.com/PopCap
12-07-2009, 08:05 AM
See here's what ticks me off with the larger development/publishing companies..give me replayability with online leaderboards! I would still be playing Peggle if a tiny little leaderboard had been instituted. Doesn't matter, they already got my $$$ you say? Wellll, it does matter because it has swayed my decision to avoid this game as well as Plants Vs. Zombies.

It's not just you Pop Cap, EA is anotheR big offender of using brand recognition as a means of not having to be committed to serving the consumers desires.

/rant

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

Last edited by rich_952000; 12-07-2009 at 08:15 AM.

12-07-2009, 08:10 AM
Wow, expensive. I remember playing this game years ago in a windows mobile phone. It´s cute but overpriced I think
12-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
See here's what ticks me off with the larger development/publishing companies..give me replayability with online leaderboards! I would still be playing Peggle if a tiny little leaderboard had been instituted. Doesn't matter, they already got my $$$ you say? Wellll, it does matter because it has swayed my decision to avoid this game as well as Plants Vs. Zombies.

It's not just you Pop Cap, EA is anothe big offender of using brand recognition as a means of not having to be committed to serving the consumers desires.

/rant
You are absolutely right, big companies are very lazy in the Iphone market and don´t take us seriously. Thanks god we have indie devs doing amazing games with online tables, achievements...
12-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinto View Post
You are absolutely right, big companies are very lazy in the Iphone market and don´t take us seriously. Thanks god we have indie devs doing amazing games with online tables, achievements...
Agreed, and at a mere fraction of this price

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
12-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinto View Post
Wow, expensive. I remember playing this game years ago in a windows mobile phone. It´s cute but overpriced I think
I agree.

I have played Chuzzle on my PC.
But I prefer to play Adubble.
It's only $.99, it's better in my opinion, but nut so cute.

And if you want online scores Adubble has Open Feint,
personally I don't care, but lots of players do.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
12-07-2009, 08:30 AM
I played Chuzzle on different platforms, even compared a couple of characters from recent games to looking like Chuzzles but never expected a port, guess it was a quiet project. Not sure at this price though since I have played so many versions of Chuzzle already. But does this mean Plants vs Zombies can't be far behind? When you play the flash of that you just get used to no leaderboards etc. My most important motivation for a game is for fun, not necessarily how I stack up against the world.
12-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Yeah... a year late and six dollars short. It's a fun game, but at this point I think we all expect a little more -- or at least a lot cheaper. And online leaderboards for games like this are almost mandatory these days. And it's not like there isn't an abundance of choice for which ones to use, nor easily accessible APIs to make it happen easily. They're just not paying attention to their market.

They'll probably make enough money off this to justify continuing to play it on the cheap, though, not realizing that they could be making more if they just spent a little extra time tailoring this better for the iAudience instead of just phoning it in.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
12-07-2009, 11:37 AM
I disagree. I care not for leaderboards and achievements.
12-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post

It's not just you Pop Cap, EA is anotheR big offender of using brand recognition as a means of not having to be committed to serving the consumers desires.

/rant
You may have a point there, but if you avoid PvZ due to this, you're only hurting yourself.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL