★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Prepare yourself for the most addictive musical gaming app experience ever: rhythmic vocal harmonizing has never been so easy or more fun!!

* Featured by Apple within 7 days of launching.

* Top 3 Music Game UK, Austria, Germany & New Zealand

* Top 5 Music Game Australia & Japan

* Finalist for Best Music Game in 2009 Best Ever App Awards

* "New and Noteworthy" - Apple

* "Highly Addictive" - MacCreate

In Doo Wop players are invited to jam, create and record their own pieces of music using the fun, intuitive interface of tapping characters; where every one of them has their own cool sounds and individual dance moves!

The premise of the game is simple: The player is able to tap the various characters creating different sounds. Once you are happy with a few of the characters sounds you can then toggle on/off the grooving backing track (comprising of a music accompaniment and a rhythm part) and jam along! Or if you are feeling brave... record your pattern of characters and save them out to play back to your friends!

Players are invited to join 4 separate choirs of characters, each with their own unique sounds, backing tracks, tempo and settings!

As well as creating music, theres also a 'follow-me' mini-game where the player has to copy the pattern of singing characters... A game which becomes progressively trickier as the sequence of sounds continues to get longer and longer!

Get Creative!!

Features-

- Simple but addictive game play

- Very cool music comprising of 4 music tracks and a mega collection of characters with unique sounds

- Record your our tracks

- 10 Save game slots

- Follow me mini-game

- Supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese

goiMot's comments:

I bought after reading this:
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ws.asp?c=17079
12-08-2009, 12:39 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
I'm really enjoying this game.
The animation is very nice and like the fact that I can send music to my friends.

12-23-2009, 06:27 PM
yeah, really enjoying this app as well!!
12-23-2009, 06:40 PM
I really don't understand why developers such as the above poster is under the impression that TA members are so naive as to believe there shillery. Loko, a key to your success is to be real with us and ask for our suggestions, not to lie.
12-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
I really don't understand why developers such as the above poster is under the impression that TA members are so naive as to believe there shillery. Loko, a key to your success is to be real with us and ask for our suggestions, not to lie.
I dont have anything to do with the game, I bought it when came out and I really enjoy it. I dont know why people havent paid attention to this one.
12-23-2009, 07:38 PM
He was talking to Loko

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
12-23-2009, 07:42 PM
thanks for posting this goimot. And Loko, come on, no one is fooled.

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!
12-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
He was talking to Loko
oh yeah, sorry. Didnt read the name of the member.
06-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Now FREE
07-01-2010, 12:43 AM