★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I think Gameloft makes alot of fantastic games, but which ones are hit or miss to you

12-07-2009, 01:26 PM
I think Gameloft makes alot of fantastic games, but which ones are hit or miss to you

I really enjoy alot of gameloft games like hero of sparta, or dungeon hunter and for the most part Asphalt 5 since the update but i think gameloft needs to update the game again to really fix the elimination round im in the last of two cities and this one cop chase is killing me.But i think Avatar and Nova will be good.

Playing: Plants Vs. Zombies, Angry Birds:Rio, and Infinity Blade.
Games I need money to buy: Chaos Rings 2, and Infinity Blade 2.
Games Im Waiting on: Wawa Land,Zenforms
12-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Aside from let's golf, every single gameloft game I have played (all up till modern warfa...er combat) all of them were tremendous wastes of both my time and money. Especially that god awful sandstorm. I hope some of you gameloft pole jocking groupies learned your lesson in regards to "multiplayer". Check out COD zombies to see how an FPS should be done.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew

12-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
I hope some of you gameloft pole jocking groupies learned your lesson in regards to "multiplayer". Check out COD zombies to see how an FPS should be done.
Touché

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.
12-07-2009, 02:30 PM
I purchased Dungeon hunter. Good game for the first 3 major levels, after that the lack of multiplayer and over emphasis on the 3d aspect of the game killed it for me. Seems like they skipped out on game play in place of good graphics.

I much prefer the new zenonia or underworlds. This will keep me from buying a gameloft again, especially after seeing similar reviews of their other games.
12-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Dungeon hunter and Blades of fury were...ok. Nice graphics, but gameplaywise, just ok. Modern Combat bored me to death and Castle of Magic didn't really agree with me at all, i was expecting something a little more Marioish and less...Plok. I will say this, though. I tried the lite version of Real tennis, spent most of the time struggling with the controls and deleted it, thinking it was garbage... but i gave it another chance and bought it during the Thanksgiving sale, and holy crap, im glad i did. It WAS a little hard to handle at first, but i found myself getting the hang of it pretty quickly and by the end, i was tearing up the court!
12-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Skater Nation is a BIG time miss. Bad controls, not fun.
12-07-2009, 02:38 PM
castle of magic was the first app i ever wanted to get!!!

thank god it wasnt actually the first, as i probably would have never bought an app again had i got it...

but hero of sparta however... that is how a hack and slash should be made!
im glad it was my first app ever!

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
12-07-2009, 02:41 PM
assassins creed is THE worst game I have ever played in my life.

real soccer 09 was my second ever game (on the ipod) and I still love it
12-07-2009, 02:42 PM
All hits except for RS10 (bad graphics, unplayabe online mp) and Skate Nation (only because of control issues).

Hakuna Matata
12-07-2009, 03:01 PM
How dare thy insult my holy Gameloft!

Gameloft are excellent, keeping in mind that we have a mobile platform. The games they prodcue are excellent, but not up to what they are capable of producing.