★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Finger Sling Lite

12-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Finger Sling Lite

fellow TA'er and developer PocketMonkey has just released Finger Sling Lite. It has been approved and I just downloaded it. I've been waiting for this one for a while and it has been an App Store FEATURED game.

I had to donwload it through my device- it may not appear in iTunes yet. When it does, I'll provide a link.

Go get it!

A ragdoll physics platformer:Flickitty
The artist: randall schleufer
Twitter: @FlickittyiPhone

Last edited by Flickitty; 12-07-2009 at 08:34 PM.
12-07-2009, 09:30 PM

12-07-2009, 09:43 PM
awesome game, try the light for sure

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
12-08-2009, 01:24 AM

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
12-08-2009, 07:16 PM
I grabbed the lite to give it a try, and I cannot recommend it. The demo is so short, I didn't even have time to decide if I like the chief mechanic of the game, let alone the implementation / level design. A demo should be long enough for the player to really get a feel for the game.
12-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveolddogs View Post
I grabbed the lite to give it a try, and I cannot recommend it. The demo is so short, I didn't even have time to decide if I like the chief mechanic of the game, let alone the implementation / level design. A demo should be long enough for the player to really get a feel for the game.
Ahh, but you cannot can't recommend it either also, correct?

Perhaps it is a bit short. I encourage everyone reading this to check out the LITE (FREE) version and provide us with some feedback.

We, as developers and fellow gamers, would greatly appreciate that!

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•
12-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketMonkey View Post
Ahh, but you cannot can't recommend it either also, correct?
That is absolutely correct. The full version gets good reviews, so my guess is it's a pretty fun game. Good luck with it!
12-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Fiveolddogs, I think its a pretty safe purchase if your into casual pick-up and play games. My "litmus test" for a game with wide appeal is one that I dig AND one my wife will play -- and she likes this one.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale