★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gameloft doesnt answer support e-mails

12-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Gameloft doesnt answer support e-mails

Considering I just spent $5 dollars on MC, they could atleast send me an e-mail saying if the multiplayer will ever work w/o the ridiculousness of UPNP (a mobile gaming nightmare, can't even play in your own house!)

Its a shame because they have good quality games. Too bad the customer service is nowhere near that.
12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidshaman View Post
Considering I just spent $5 dollars on MC, they could atleast send me an e-mail saying if the multiplayer will ever work w/o the ridiculousness of UPNP (a mobile gaming nightmare, can't even play in your own house!)

Its a shame because they have good quality games. Too bad the customer service is nowhere near that.
It will work. They didn't waist their time and money making multiplayer for it to be a bust. This is probably a "BETA TEST" to figure out to how make the Nova servers work at launch. Chill. You can wait a little longer.

12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
there gameloft what can you expect?
12-07-2009, 08:43 PM
UPNP isn't ridiculous. Most serious online gamers wouldn't be without it. Would you expect to watch TV programmes without having the channels tuned in?

...but yeah, I hear their support is lame.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
12-07-2009, 08:46 PM
i just felt like rabble-rousing... im guessing that this is all part of their test for N.O.V.A like ive said previously, as well as the fact that Eliminate was in Canada only for its first week for a reason...

still I'd like to a hear something... even an F u we do want we want (maybe not )

edit: Well I say UPNP is lame because if like 40% of routers out there cant even turn it on, and more will have it off (I have yet to test my school)..
12-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidshaman View Post
i just felt like rabble-rousing... im guessing that this is all part of their test for N.O.V.A like ive said previously, as well as the fact that Eliminate was in Canada only for its first week for a reason...

still I'd like to a hear something... even an F u we do want we want (maybe not )

edit: Well I say UPNP is lame because if like 40% of routers out there cant even turn it on, and more will have it off (I have yet to test my school)..
UPNP is only half the problem. Once you get past that. There are other factors that make it impossible to play.
12-07-2009, 08:57 PM
like I said, Eliminate was in Canada for a reason... hopefully by the time us people with Apple Routers etc can play it will be fixed
12-07-2009, 09:12 PM
stop complaining ffs... its only been out for like 2 days... geez all you kids on this forum complain wayyyyyyyyyy too much... give it some time... wow

#okbye
12-08-2009, 01:59 AM
I think a paying customer deserves some feedback. More of a concern than a complaint. I don't appreciate being left in the dark with my cash in their pocket if u understand.
12-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0m0uth View Post
stop complaining ffs... its only been out for like 2 days... geez all you kids on this forum complain wayyyyyyyyyy too much... give it some time... wow

#okbye
GameLoft don't give good customer support though idiot .

Playing: RavenSword: The Fallen King, Zenonia and Doom Classic.
Waiting For: Dead Strike. Vampire Origins.
Plus+: Kerrby
GameLoft Live: Kerrby