★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Another Spore promo code.

01-11-2009, 03:22 AM
Another Spore promo code.

Anybody want a Spore promo code? Well i have 2 so if you want one just post below and I'll pick the winners tomorrow. Good luck. Telling a joke will help your chances (dirty jokes are fine with me).

CONTEST OVER!
The winners have been contacted so if you didn't win then, well, that sucks I guess. Whenever I have another contest don't forget to enter!

Knock knock?
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
Why are you crying? It was just a joke.

^^^ Gets me everytime. *tears up*

Last edited by {klondike}; 01-11-2009 at 08:40 PM.
01-11-2009, 03:26 AM
Please give me the Spore promo code! I missed the one earlier and I really want one. I would really appreciated if you chose me! Thank You!

01-11-2009, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Orange View Post
Please give me the Spore promo code! I missed the one earlier and I really want one. I would really appreciated if you chose me! Thank You!
You didn't tell a joke...
01-11-2009, 03:29 AM
What do you do if an elephant swallows you?

Run and jump around untill your pooped out.
01-11-2009, 03:29 AM
ah... sorry, can't really think of one right now...
01-11-2009, 03:31 AM
A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“
01-11-2009, 03:31 AM
This is an old joke, but it's the only one I can think of right now that isn't dirty.

Q: What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhino?

A: "Elephino"
01-11-2009, 03:33 AM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
But it is a rock...

Of course it's a rock! Don't you think I know a rock when I see a rock and know that it is a rock?!!

Updates from Casual Gamer

Plus+ ID: dsync89 (active in all We Rule, We Farm and We City)
OpenFeint ID: dsync89
01-11-2009, 03:34 AM
This joke is a little better.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

“I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute. “Well,

Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.
Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.

But what does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment.

“Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”
01-11-2009, 03:35 AM
That was my first joke when I was a kid and went Trick or Treating. It took me for a surprise when I went to the first house in a new city and was asked if I had a trick or joke. This was the first joke I could think of. My mom was kinda surprised when I told her we had to tell a joke to get candy and told her my joke.