★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Greedy Bunny Bloodbath FREE for Xmas!

12-08-2009, 08:59 AM
Greedy Bunny Bloodbath FREE for Xmas!

Sick of Santa? Exhausted by Elves?

Take a break from Xmas and download Greedy Bunny Bloodbath for FREE.
With addictive arcade style gameplay, online high score tables and incredible graphics and animation, Greedy Bunny Bloodbath will have to coming back for more, just don't lose your head!

App Store Link

Happy Xmas from everyone at Hige Five!

Hige Five
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for exclusive behind the scenes news
12-08-2009, 09:00 AM
cool and thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-08-2009, 09:09 AM

The squirrels are getting angry, it's up to you to feed them before they get really mad and start throwing explosive acorns. Move the bunny around the screen, collect the falling eggs and fire them at the squirrels to keep them calm...but they won't stay like that for very long!

Watch out!
If you get hit by an exploding acorn, you'll lose your limbs one by one, until your head blows off!
Feed enough of the squirrels and you'll get through to the next level where the eggs fall faster and the squirrels get even more angry.
Just don't lose your head!

- Addictive arcade style gameplay
- Local and Online High scores (v1.2 Update)
- Incredible graphics and animation
- Original music and sfx
- Simple and responsive controls

- Instructions -

Touch the arrows to move the Bunny and collect the falling eggs
Touch the screen to fire your eggs up to the squirrels
You can only hold 3 eggs at a time so empty your stomach at every opportunity!
Beat the target time on each level to score bonus points
What's new

Online daily high score tables now use your highest daily score.
12-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Anyone tried this one ? I have so many games I am getting lazy to download even free games unless they are very good
12-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Anyone tried this one ? I have so many games I am getting lazy to download even free games unless they are very good
top notch graphics, animations above all... gameplay is simple, pick up and play-style. you just move left/right to catch eggs and throw them upside to the squirrels by touching the screen, while avoiding explosive acorns. It's nice, nothing revolutionary, worth the download mainly for the good visuals.
12-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the lion View Post
top notch graphics, animations above all... gameplay is simple, pick up and play-style. you just move left/right to catch eggs and throw them upside to the squirrels by touching the screen, while avoiding explosive acorns. It's nice, nothing revolutionary, worth the download mainly for the good visuals.

Cool ............Downloading now I am skeptical when they are free but some of the free ones are really good

They can put in Online leaderboards and give it way for free but EA and Namco and many other big companies are too lazy to bother? .........sheeesh

Thanks for this game. I will test it out a bit later

Last edited by cranker; 12-08-2009 at 11:06 AM.