★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"Sword of Fargoal" — Featured in What's Hot!

12-08-2009, 12:52 PM
"Sword of Fargoal" — Featured in What's Hot!

We just learned that "Sword of Fargoal" is now featured in "What's Hot" in Games on the iTunes Store.

And from the iPhone or iPod Touch, under "WHAT'S HOT > HOT NEW GAMES" — Click the banner at the top of the page!

Thanks to all of you who have given us great feedback about the game. We are working on a mini-update that adds some new features and surprises, so please "stay tuned!"

-- Jeff McCord, "Sword of Fargoal"

Get Sword of Fargoal for iPhone || Check out fargoal.com for information and news.

Get the new board game Cargo Runners for iPad and Wizard Hex for iPad/iPhone (Universal) || Check out Trouble Brothers for even more games!

Last edited by fargoal; 12-08-2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
12-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fargoal View Post
We just learned that "Sword of Fargoal" is now featured in "What's Hot" in Games on the iTunes Store.

And from the iPhone or iPod Touch, under "WHAT'S HOT > HOT NEW GAMES" — Click the banner at the top of the page!

Thanks to all of you who have given us great feedback about the game. We are working on a mini-update that adds some new features and surprises, so please "stay tuned!"

I'm convinced the Ogres are Shakespearean actors reciting bits of Hamlet with their skulls in hand and are clearly annoyed that your adventurer has interrupted their rehearsal!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

12-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Send a message via AIM to tzual
Congratulations!

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me
12-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Congrats!

It's a great game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Hey - congratulations from me, too! Looks like you've made it within the Appstore and it seems like you can already compete with the big corps...

Just keep on the good work and show the big guys how real game design has to look like!
12-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Congrats!

Sword of Fargoal is a great game and I think it actually does many things better than my all time favourite dungeon roamer Diablo 1.

Here's a silly comic inspired by the comment and pic above

KingHunt - The Next Generation Slicing Game Lead designer
Bike Baron artist & co-creator
Minigore artist & co-creator
Ice Rage artist & co-creator
Death Rally game designer
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Oh my Zod... that's friggin' awesome!

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: Death Road to Canada, PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, EGGNOGG, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter
12-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Tickled Pink — "Alas, poor Yorick…"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimoVihola View Post
Congrats!

Sword of Fargoal is a great game and I think it actually does many things better than my all time favourite dungeon roamer Diablo 1.

Here's a silly comic inspired by the comment and pic above

We are tickled pink by your illustration!!

"Alas, poor Yorick…"

Get Sword of Fargoal for iPhone || Check out fargoal.com for information and news.

Get the new board game Cargo Runners for iPad and Wizard Hex for iPad/iPhone (Universal) || Check out Trouble Brothers for even more games!
12-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Congrats! Im a big fan and glad to see you get recognized

()() Favorites: Sword of Fargoal, Rogue Touch
( '.') Slay, Titan VG Edition, Hero Academy [ID:Rixx]
(('')('') GameCenter: TK656
12-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Congrats! The game is outstanding! I can't wait for future updates. Love the animation, music, color palette and gameplay! Huge fan!